Boxing Fans?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:46 pm
CjR wrote:Nah, X-Bay. This is still a boxing thread. We can't let that die.

MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts. I saw Gina fight on HBO or SHO, first time for girls to be televised, and she's tough. Undefeated w/ KO power.

Dayamm, I'd like to wrestle with her. :mrgreen:


Count me in. Just not the type of wrestling I'm talking about. :wink: Okay this is going to turn out like the Cheerleader thread, but with girl MMA athletes.... I just know it is. Not that... that's a bad thing though. :headbang:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:46 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:53 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
CjR wrote:Nah, X-Bay. This is still a boxing thread. We can't let that die.

MMA stands for Mixed Martial Arts. I saw Gina fight on HBO or SHO, first time for girls to be televised, and she's tough. Undefeated w/ KO power.

Dayamm, I'd like to wrestle with her. :mrgreen:


Count me in. Just not the type of wrestling I'm talking about. :wink: Okay this is going to turn out like the Cheerleader thread, but with girl MMA athletes.... I just know it is. Not that... that's a bad thing though. :headbang:


Problem is most of them don't look this good. :mrgreen: She looked this great before and after the fight. But we'll see if there are others.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:33 am
CjR wrote:Back to MMA. This chick is one pretty face, great bod, and deadly puncher. Here you go, Mig:

Image Image Image Image



Looks alright for a fighting chik! Rather the cheerleaders girls :)
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:50 am
migya wrote:
CjR wrote:Back to MMA. This chick is one pretty face, great bod, and deadly puncher. Here you go, Mig:

Image Image Image Image



Looks alright for a fighting chik! Rather the cheerleaders girls :)


Bullsh*t!!!. Just imagine how that b*tch must f*ck!!!

btw, first post in the boxing thread Image

:mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:41 am
She'd fuk you instead! Try to avoid these biches, they have role problems :wink: :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:46 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:14 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
CjR wrote:Back to MMA. This chick is one pretty face, great bod, and deadly puncher. Here you go, Mig:

Image Image Image Image



Looks alright for a fighting chik! Rather the cheerleaders girls :)


Bullsh*t!!!. Just imagine how that b*tch must f*ck!!!

btw, first post in the boxing thread Image

:mrgreen:


I agree, TMC. I like a girl with some spunk and some roughness (rrrrruf!)—especially, if they're built like Amazons. :mrgreen:

By the way, welcome to the thread. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:46 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 am
migya wrote:She'd fuk you instead! Try to avoid these biches, they have role problems :wink: :mrgreen:


Less work for me, Mig. But I'd still work her like a part-time job!
Hell, I can open up my own buffet restaurant with her. On the menu, CjR. Have at it, Gina! :mrgreen:

But, if there's a role problem, she can take out the trash, fix the roof, mow the lawn, lay tile, build a patio, etc. I'll have a whole honey-do list for her. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:53 am
CjR wrote:
migya wrote:She'd fuk you instead! Try to avoid these biches, they have role problems :wink: :mrgreen:


Less work for me, Mig.


Lazy cunnt! :mrgreen:



CjR wrote:But I'd still work her like a part-time job!
Hell, I can open up my own buffet restaurant with her. On the menu, CjR. Have at it, Gina! :mrgreen:

But, if there's a role problem, she can take out the trash, fix the roof, mow the lawn, lay tile, build a patio, etc. I'll have a whole honey-do list for her. :mrgreen:



:D Just lovely! Thinking the right way!

Long live we! May our wives never become widows :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:30 am
migya wrote:She'd fuk you instead!


And that's a bad thing... why exactly?. I'm a bit lost here. :wink:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:48 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:She'd fuk you instead!


And that's a bad thing... why exactly?. I'm a bit lost here. :wink:



:shock:

Tell me you're not into getting fuked in the arse by biches that luv to strap on!
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:59 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:She'd fuk you instead!


And that's a bad thing... why exactly?. I'm a bit lost here. :wink:



:shock:

Tell me you're not into getting fuked in the arse by biches that luv to strap on!


Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:10 pm
I don't know about you guys, but aren't the guys suppose to be doing the... well you know. And last time I thought you get a suprise up your precious sh*t hole, it's because you're a defenseless convict in prison in the same cell as a bunch of huge lonely 7-foot sasquatches. :mrgreen:

Now see... that's just nasty.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:22 pm
That's just inhumane and those man raping jail boys should be put to death
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:21 am
xbaywarrior wrote:I don't know about you guys, but aren't the guys suppose to be doing the... well you know.


The friggin' b*tches draft!!!! :mrgreen:




btw, I've decided to ignore the rest of your post, XBay... too nasty for me.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:16 pm
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:I don't know about you guys, but aren't the guys suppose to be doing the... well you know.


The friggin' b*tches draft!!!! :mrgreen:




btw, I've decided to ignore the rest of your post, XBay... too nasty for me.


:mrgreen: But yeah, you know it's true. Sad to hear that happen to guys, even how bad they're in it for.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest