Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers @ Warriors 2007-02-25

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back against the Lakers?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:01 pm

YES
80%
NO
20%

Total votes : 10

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:00 pm
ok, i was suppossed to go to this game but my boy didnt hook me up...

anyway, were always money at home. if we contain kobe under 30 points well win. also we have to keep odom under wraps.

dubs by 2

ALSO: DOES MAURICE EVANS LOOK LIKE A BALD BRITTANY SPEARS???
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:17 pm
Lame. The color is all screwed up here in Fresno.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:55 pm
I hate the warriors so much right now.....
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Looks like my prediction was a little off. Maurice Evans is going crazy instead of Kobe.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:07 pm
Let Monta reiqn!!!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:26 pm
genghis wrote:Let Monta reiqn!!!

Nelly took Monta out after taking two three pointers to punish him. The W's were down by four at the time. With noone else able to score the Lakers go up by 20. When Monta comes back in the game, Warriors go on a run to end the half. Bad move by Nelson to take out the only guy who is scoring and waiting so long to put him back in.

Biedrins is the only one rebounding, with 12 at the half.

Fucccck all of those damn Laker fans at the game, they are louder than our fans. C'mon W's, find a way to stop Evans and pull this one out!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:04 pm
This is ****ing pathetic
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:33 pm
Bad performance and this sort of crap has happen all too often and this season really has shown much gain by the team. If they make the playoffs, great, but if they don't it is understandable. Harrinton is garbage as well

migya make the ring fall on ya

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:50 pm
David Wood wrote:This is ****ing pathetic

Is there a way to look up how many opposing players have gotten their season or career highs against the Warriors this season? If so, are we closing in on the all time record?

First Miller career high points, killing his old record set against the Warriors, then Brand career high in blocks, Livingston career high in assists, the Evans career high in points.

All these career highs came in just the last three games.

I hear that Sidney Moncrief is thinking of suiting up again for the Bucks on Tuesday afternoon looking to score a career high 60 points.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:19 pm
migya wrote:Bad performance and this sort of crap has happen all too often and this season really has shown much gain by the team. If they make the playoffs, great, but if they don't it is understandable. Harrinton is garbage as well

come on, Migya, the WHOLE TEAM SUCKED other than Monta, including sainted JRich who made some truly horrendous turnovers and clanked all day . I watched it. Harrington sucked, too but no more than the rest of the team, and the dude is averaging 20 a game for us - don't forget who he and jackson replaced. You want the dungmurphy back?
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 pm
Thank god for a voice of reason. The Warriors were just doing what they do on the second half of a back to back....sucking. Monta and Biedrins made comendable efforts but everyone else sucked. Our shooting from beyond the arc was horrendous....again. With that said, we'll pick it back up and win a few more games. I think people are just expecting too much from this team. We see what they are capable of and get all excited talking about long winning streaks when we all know that its veeeeery improbable.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:38 pm
The Warriors won't always shoot 2/19 on three-pointers. Plus, the team only forced like 4 turnovers (and we average 18 a game).

This was purely an off-game; it's not the norm. Seasonal averages are WAY above what the Warriors put up tonight. It was simply a bad performance, plain and simple.

Now I'm off to the Warriors Basketball section where there will be, no doubt, 3 or 4 or 5 panic threads talking about how we're gonna miss the playoffs again... :roll:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:39 pm
Yep. I was right.

Are the Ws ever going to put a steak together with this "new and improved" roster?

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:06 am
thank god for the cap relief... :D
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:38 am
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:Bad performance and this sort of crap has happen all too often and this season really has shown NOT much gain by the team. If they make the playoffs, great, but if they don't it is understandable. Harrinton is garbage as well

come on, Migya, the WHOLE TEAM SUCKED other than Monta, including sainted JRich who made some truly horrendous turnovers and clanked all day . I watched it. Harrington sucked, too but no more than the rest of the team, and the dude is averaging 20 a game for us - don't forget who he and jackson replaced. You want the dungmurphy back?

Fixed my previous quote to what it was supposed to be. They al sucked alright, except the ever impressive Monta and Biedrins did his bit as well. Really is the same scene repeated over again

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads