Game Thread: Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 2007-02-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors stop Carmelo and the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:45 pm

YES
4
44%
NO
5
56%
 
Total votes : 9


Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:15 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:
Seriously what's up with all your usage and flipping of the N Word & what's your race because bottom line if your not black your either a racist in denial or ignorant with issues & frontin' :!: period end of discussion :bday:


You belong on the White Rapper show. Youd fit in perfectly...well i dont know about the fit part, but you have the perfect minset, just like that guy who is always talking about black power. Funny stuff.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:20 pm
TMC wrote:
How's that degrading women?. It's quite the opposite, buddy.

If that were degrading them, the Sports Illustrated site should be close... I mean, how can they degrade women like that, showing all those pics and vids of them in swimsuits?


I aint talking about swimsuits. Totally different topic.

Im talking about girls showing their naked ass.

Girls shaking their tits around.

Usuage of the word **** ect.

TMC a Mod right? You aint got to defend yourself. Whatever you say goes. And like ive said all along this isnt about me trying to censor anything, its just pointing out the fact some folks in here are hypocrites.

Why people get so mad about it? They should just own it and say, "yea we treat women with less respect then men, too bad". Ya Know.

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:57 pm
Money wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:
Seriously what's up with all your usage and flipping of the N Word & what's your race because bottom line if your not black your either a racist in denial or ignorant with issues & frontin' :!: period end of discussion :bday:


You belong on the White Rapper show. Youd fit in perfectly...well i dont know about the fit part, but you have the perfect minset, just like that guy who is always talking about black power. Funny stuff.

Even funnier is you ignoring my question probally because you have been exposed :mrgreen:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:18 pm
Going into Round 7, the judges have a split decision so far...

:boxing:

broe had him on the ropes, but the relentless charge from Money just won't quit. If this one goes another 4 or 5 rounds, Money may just wear out broe's resolve. This one has been a real heated on, folks! Shield your childrens' eyes. :happy1:
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:55 pm
Money's back.

OG Broe. let me share with u something. Now when you have a group of friends. And your obese girlfriend, mama and lady at the drive thru counter at Jack in the Box is NOT conisdered a group of friends. Now no matter the race of the group of buddies, they can be all white, all black, all mexican, all indian, all female, mixed races, mixed gender, but in the Bay Area these groups especially in HS and College can and do often call each other niggas, as in "thats my nigga", "nigga please", "whats up nigga". "whats that nigga doing" ect. Asians do it to asians, blacks and whites in the same group. Whatever.

So i understand your limited in your group actions cause you hardly fit anywhere, but yea its a group playa.

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:26 pm
Yea I know that the suburbs is full of frontin little hyphy disciples of all non black ethnicity's that have watched too many rap videos & go around trying to ignorantly perpetrate like their hood, calling each other N****, pants saggin, hoodies, gold 1's, etc etc... & :?:

Why haven't you answered my :?: on what your race is.... huh huh....don't lie now :^o
You don't know how stupid & ignorant you sound trying to justify your usage of the N word with the "it's a group thing" maybe your group in East Gilroy but try that sh*t in East Oakland or any other real hood around some black people dam fool :bday:
White Money say's to asian buddy "what's up my N***a" :crazy:
Last edited by O.G. Broe on Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:33 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:First of all the term wigger is a word racist white people made up & sounds like you seem to fit your own description of a "wigger" while trying to justify yourself :!:

Seriously what's up with all your usage and flipping of the N Word & what's your race because bottom line if your not black your either a racist in denial or ignorant with issues & frontin' :!: period end of discussion :bday:
Your panties are showing :mrgreen:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:53 pm
OG Broe thats extra greezy pizza getting you gassy? Cause you funky.

Ive said i was mexican on here before, so to you thats Tacos and Burritos.

You dont know how many of my childhood buddies are in prison, jail, or dead because of what you call "real hood" or "real ghetto". And out of repsect for them im not even going to go there.

Simple is even if you get some of the most grimiest niggas on the block and they have a white buddy, the white buddy can call them his niggas, seen it a 1000 times. But if your obese self tries to call someone a nigga they would probably beat you up.

It has nothing to do with race, the word ****** was race related, but nigga has been changed by hip hop culture in general to be somethign different than ******.

SO go ahead and capatilize and super size your next post like you do all your fast food meals, cause the only thing youve been losing lately is this argument.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:54 pm
Money wrote:You dont know how many of my childhood buddies are in prison, jail, or dead because of what you call "real hood" or "real ghetto".

Am I out of the loop... or aren't prison and jail the same thing...? :wink:
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:47 pm
Money wrote:
Ive said i was mexican on here before,

Simple is even if you get some of the most grimiest niggas on the block and they have a white buddy, the white buddy can call them his niggas, seen it a 1000 times. But if your obese self tries to call someone a nigga they would probably beat you up.
I am not ignorant like you & wouldn't because I have more respect than that but it say's a lot about " you & your hood " A place where Mexican and White's call each other N****, including yourself & it's also the one place in the USA where if your not black it's cool & acceptable to call even the most gangsta black dudes "My N****" or "what's up N****" if their your "Buddie" without offense & you have personally witnessed & successfully accomplished this ignorant ass fraudulent perpetration over 1,000 time's :shock: WOW.... That's a lot of frontin'...
Rep ya hood Follower :bday:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:07 pm
Money wrote:
32 wrote:
JayPat wrote:He's not that bad... he just didn't know what to do on that Hawks play.


Stephen Jackson COMPLETELY screwed the Warriors tonight. I have total confidence that Barnes, Ellis, Azuibuke, or even Cabbage would have put us up by 1, had they gotten the ball. Hell, half of me believes that (had SJax gotten the shot off sooner), Biedrins would have cleaned it up for the win.

SJax screwed up. Big time.


I agree with both ya'll niggies.
Caught Frontin'^
Money wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:Come on man with the slurs.


Niggie no good? For reals?

Cmon you cant tell me thats not the first thing that comes to your head when you see SJax.
Hella racist comment ^ :!: :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:18 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:bottom line if your not black your either a racist in denial or ignorant with issues & frontin' :!: period end of discussion :bday:
Turn's out it's all of the above [-X This thread is dead... Do you.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:24 pm
32 wrote:
Money wrote:You dont know how many of my childhood buddies are in prison, jail, or dead because of what you call "real hood" or "real ghetto".

Am I out of the loop... or aren't prison and jail the same thing...? :wink:


Just to side bust here, jail is generally for people who commit misdemeanors and are going to serve out a term that is less than a year. Prison is for the hard core felons that aren't going to see freedom for a number of years, or at all.

Now back to the argument, this is getting good... :happy1:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13531
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:23 am
Thanks, buddy. :thumbleft:
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:55 pm
Is it safe to crown a winner yet, or does Broe's and Money's argument have any gas left???
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron