How far will the Warriors of the East go?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How far will the Warriors of the East go?

2nd round
83%
Conference Finals
17%
NBA Finals
No votes

Total votes : 18

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:22 pm
2rd is where they gonna end at.
No luck for them vs. the big fellow..
Go Warriors!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 2:30 am
jsw548 wrote:Fisher plays D?????????????????????? Man I'd love to play Bball with you and your homies if you think he plays one minute of D. I'm white and slow, but I'd torch you all for fifty....

There's a reason why they kept Derek Fisher and not Speedy Claxton and it was defense.

People got to stop critisizing the Fisherking just because he played with Kobe. ( remember he was the 1st to skip the Lakeshow because he wanted to be a Warrior )

and them HEat are looking good . up 2- 0 on the Wiz
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 1:01 pm
I stopped my fisher hating at the end of last year. He's not a great defender but he can disrupt a ball handler, and he draws charges, which annoys me no matter who does it, but hey the warriors get a possesion out of it.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:21 am
Well... Whoever said clean sweep is the winner... haha.. They lost both games with shaq sitting out....

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:40 am
michael 23 wrote:yaa baby go warriors east!!! pawno what the f are u talking about fisher is a major upgrade over jaimison. dude alright forget it i take it u just hate the guy cause he's not wearing a GSW uni but come on man. no matter how much we all complained about Twan (great pic of gil being a fruit Chad) fisher isnt in the same league as the guy.

Jamison is crap! I won't put fisher over jamison, but I definitely won't put Jamison over fisher. Jamison's a loser...he's like Webber...put up stats but won't help his team win games. Derek's a winner - he knows how to win, how to compete, how to make plays...J, pssh, crap.
Thomas

All Star
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:15 am
Jamison... He can score. But his D is suspect. One guy on the SFgate board called him a penguin for the way his movements looked on defense... A true tweener. not big enough to play PF and not mobile enough to play SF... His strengths usually come in those quick release shots that he does in the paint.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:40 pm
I knew it as I said earlier "Clean Sweep"... Even w/o Shaq, watchout for Miami :D
Who will Ellis score 72 on next?

Ellis also said, ``Half the guys that got drafted before me, I know I'm way better than them.''
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball