jason kidd rumor

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:24 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Kidd has about three more seasons in him at the level he is at, Baron has somewhat more!

Well, if you keep in mind that Baron is not able to stay healthy for a full season, the number of games they'll play will be pretty similar...

That is a good observation. If his injuries keep him from being in his prime, there might be a reason to take a risk and trade him. At least with kidd we know when how and where he'll be when he plays his last game. With baron, its still kind of a mystery. We take a risk staying with him, we take a risk trading him for kidd. ahh the decisions of a GM.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:25 pm
You let Kidd play out his final two years here in Oakland that will free up the 21 million he's due over the next years!!!

You let BD and Monta learn how it is to play the PG role from one of the greats!!! Man, BD and Monta could learn alot from how to play defense and rebound and to making great plays!!! Also, Kidd plays with great intensity which should rub off on the W's guards!!!

If BD wants to walk after his contract is up!!! That's fine too!!! More cap room to save and we still have Monta waiting in the wings!!!

Either way it is a win-win situation for the Dubs!!! Save cap room, move BD if he's disgruntled, move Monta to the PG spot in a few years!!!

Then the W's sign a really big name player to a max contract!!! Plus they have room to spare if they move Richardson and let's say BD want to play somewhere else!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:08 pm
J-Rich wrote:You let Kidd play out his final two years here in Oakland that will free up the 21 million he's due over the next years!!!

You let BD and Monta learn how it is to play the PG role from one of the greats!!! Man, BD and Monta could learn alot from how to play defense and rebound and to making great plays!!! Also, Kidd plays with great intensity which should rub off on the W's guards!!!

If BD wants to walk after his contract is up!!! That's fine too!!! More cap room to save and we still have Monta waiting in the wings!!!

Either way it is a win-win situation for the Dubs!!! Save cap room, move BD if he's disgruntled, move Monta to the PG spot in a few years!!!

Then the W's sign a really big name player to a max contract!!! Plus they have room to spare if they move Richardson and let's say BD want to play somewhere else!!!!

i know this is all text-based and all, but my ears are actually starting to hurt with his abuse of exclamation points...

:sad1:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:22 pm
aletha33 wrote:
J-Rich wrote:You let Kidd play out his final two years here in Oakland that will free up the 21 million he's due over the next years!!!

i know this is all text-based and all, but my ears are actually starting to hurt with his abuse of exclamation points...

:sad1:

Reminds me of this poster on teh SFGate forums called "oldwarrior". He'd post in 50% exclamation pts... Capitalize where ever he could and said he wouldn't live long enough to see the warriors get to the playoffs at this rate. (back in 2001)

I haven't seen a post from him since then till the warriors SFgate (then CafeUTNE) forum went bust.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 pm
f this trade :roll:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:41 pm
So Kidd and BD on the same team would help us because....

This is horse sh-t!

J-Rich is not going to be traded!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:42 pm
Damn it doesn't seem to amaze me!!! That W's fans are just so smart in what they have to say!!!

They don't have any insight to any type of basketball discussion regarding trades!!! So pathetic just like the damn team!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:03 pm
J-Rich wrote:Damn it doesn't seem to amaze me!!! That W's fans are just so smart in what they have to say!!!

They don't have any insight to any type of basketball discussion regarding trades!!! So pathetic just like the damn team!!!

Sometimes I wonder why this damn cumstain hasn't been booted yet...

I mean, I know that I have been in some scuffles here... but at least I also add another dimension to most discussions. J-Rich makes 100 posts, with 2 sentences worth of valueable, NBA discussion. Plus, the kid picks fights in EVERY thread he authors.

J-Rich is a disease. He's the pet troll; his gimmicky retarded-ness has most regular posters here believing that he's harmless (which is BS, because drfrank got banned like THAT for doing less than half of what J-Rich does).

Since this kid can't carry on a discussion without being a damn bitch about it, I'm done playing around with him... and the time to be polite and cordial to him has passed. From this point on, I'm straight flaming J-Rich in every thread he posts in... and if I'm punished for it, it's hypocritical BS because he gets away with so damn much without even a slap on the wrist.

I'd advise others to do the same.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:43 pm
Let it go #32!!! Stop crying like a little baby!!! Go have dinner again with Chrissy and tell us more of your trade ideas!!! Go have some warm milk before bed to make you feel better ok!!!
Last edited by J-Rich on Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:44 pm
Yeah, look at that friggin lineup it's ****ing terrible and pathetic to be honest with you!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:46 pm
OHHH Hell that lineup freakin sucks bigtime!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:36 pm
did u say something #32?
Last edited by J-Rich on Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:45 pm
I didn't even read one of his responses. I simply counted how many there were.

I've seen worse from him. When he's REALLY pissed, he'll spam up to 7 posts in a row...

Tool. :roll:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:33 am
Were you talking to me #32? Just back to your studies buddy!!! Have someone else amuse you!
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:57 pm
Cumstain? :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball