Baron Davis - Surgery

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:14 pm
migya wrote:Going by this season, Baron is definately the franchise player and has performed better than perhaps any player on the team for some seasons

I don't know about that. He's been a key player... but Monta has also been, and even Biedrins. Too close to tell, right now.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:03 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Going by this season, Baron is definately the franchise player and has performed better than perhaps any player on the team for some seasons

I don't know about that. He's been a key player... but Monta has also been, and even Biedrins. Too close to tell, right now.

Noone has been as big as Baron! He has scored a ton of points when he's had to, got a ton of assists and hit some pretty big shots as well. His stats are not the only thing that shows how great he has been

Rookie
» Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:08 pm

For me personally, I wont consider Baron the franchise player until he resigns/extends his contranct. Until that day, J-Rich is the franchise for me.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:51 am
luckyace wrote:

For me personally, I wont consider Baron the franchise player until he resigns/extends his contranct. Until that day, J-Rich is the franchise for me.

I won't consider Baron the franchise player until he proves he can carry the team for a full season without injuries (at least, 70 games). Until then, he cannot be a franchise player, no matter how well he plays or how much he earns.

All Star
» Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:00 am
Baron rehab update...
Briefly: Davis is rehabbing in Los Angeles following last week's arthroscopic knee surgery, and though a team spokesperson said he did not know when the point guard was expected back in Oakland, Davis is pointing toward returning next Tuesday when the Warriors open a five-game road trip at Milwaukee ...

Starting Lineup
» Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:51 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Baron rehab update...
Briefly: Davis is rehabbing in Los Angeles following last week's arthroscopic knee surgery, and though a team spokesperson said he did not know when the point guard was expected back in Oakland, Davis is pointing toward returning next Tuesday when the Warriors open a five-game road trip at Milwaukee ...

That's what I like to hear. He shouldn't miss a beat. Let's all pray for 25 games of healthy basketball

Rookie
» Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:48 am
David Wood wrote:That's what I like to hear. He shouldn't miss a beat. Let's all pray for 25 games of healthy basketball

I'll take 20! But what about the post-season?