jason kidd rumor

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:45 pm
hey guys i just went on espn and i saw a rumor about the warriors and jason kidd does anyone have a info about that ?
This is the year

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:16 pm
Check hoopshype.com or realgm.com!!!

I don't think a trade will happen before the deadline!!!
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:23 pm
thanks
This is the year
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:32 pm
on the site said the warrior would trade jrich adonl and pietrus
for jason kidd

i wouldnt do that jason kidd is geting old and going to retire in a few years i would do it if they put in marcus william
This is the year

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:44 pm
I would make the trade for Kidd!!! Reason being Kidd $106 million dollar contract up in 2 years!!!

After that the W's will be so far under the cap that any free agent will take that type of money from the W's!!! Geing rid of AD as well is always good!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:55 pm
Peter Vescey wrote the "article" - and I use that term loosely. That should categorize the validity for you.

It's not a rumor if some joker with a laptop puts it into ink. He even admits in the thing that he hasn't spoke or heard anything from the principles involved in the deal.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:08 pm
It's just a thought!!!

Does anyone remember that Bosh and LeBron both signed 3 yr contacts? And I forgot the other player (Carmelo?) that didn't sign a max contract for their team?

If the W's are thinking about this trade for Kidd then they'll have the money to offer to players like Bosh or Lebron when it comes to that time!!!

Imagine having a LeBron or Bosh or Carmelo play at SF or the PF!!!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:14 am
j-rich, carter, and r. jefferson -doesn't make sense.
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:33 am
Carter is looking to opt out of the final year of his contract! And getting Richardson could make the Nets forget about Carter's departure!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:14 am
J-Rich wrote:Carter is looking to opt out of the final year of his contract! And getting Richardson could make the Nets forget about Carter's departure!

Yeah, but then why would we wanna do it if we have Baron?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:39 am
Is it me or there's a rumor about the Ws trading for Kidd every f*cking year?

Anyway, I'd trade Baron straight up for him (numbers don't work, but it would adding Zarko), but that's all. There's no point on having two PGs like those together...

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:13 am
Thunder wrote:Peter Vescey wrote the "article" - and I use that term loosely. That should categorize the validity for you.

It's not a rumor if some joker with a laptop puts it into ink. He even admits in the thing that he hasn't spoke or heard anything from the principles involved in the deal.

Peter Vescey? That hack? He writes only columns that would benefit the knicks or even the nets. This story is already null and void in my mind without even reading the article.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:22 am
TMC wrote:Is it me or there's a rumor about the Ws trading for Kidd every f*cking year?

Anyway, I'd trade Baron straight up for him (numbers don't work, but it would adding Zarko), but that's all. There's no point on having two PGs like those together...

LOL!

Before it was Gary Payton to the Warriors. Now it is Jason Kidd to the Warriors.

As for the trade rumor, I love Jason Kidd; but, how much gas does he have in the tank (age?)?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:20 am
TMC wrote:Is it me or there's a rumor about the Ws trading for Kidd every f*cking year?

Kidd has about three more seasons in him at the level he is at, Baron has somewhat more! I'd go for another PG!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:08 pm
migya wrote:Kidd has about three more seasons in him at the level he is at, Baron has somewhat more!

Well, if you keep in mind that Baron is not able to stay healthy for a full season, the number of games they'll play will be pretty similar...
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball