Game Thread: Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 2007-02-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors stop Carmelo and the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:45 pm

YES
4
44%
NO
5
56%
 
Total votes : 9


All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:42 pm
coltraning wrote:the irony that we are even having this discussion about that most hateful term during black history month is pretty deep.
WORD.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:22 am
coltraning wrote: Anyway, thanks for not using the term, and if the pic of the blonde truly offends your sensibilities I will replace her, much to the chagrin of her many fans.


Picture doesnt offend me, but I know plenty of women who would be offended by it. Maybe you hang out with hoes and sluts and they aint trippin, but its simple just because something is not offensive to you doesnt mean its not offensive to someone else. Naked women are offensive to most society (except guys when they around other guys).

Like i said do whatever u want to do just know your a hypocrite, if u dont like it owell.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:23 am
O.G. Broe wrote:
coltraning wrote:the irony that we are even having this discussion about that most hateful term during black history month is pretty deep.
WORD.


If you were black OG Broe youd be Heavy D....WORD 2 YO MUTHA!!!

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:00 am
Money wrote:
coltraning wrote: Anyway, thanks for not using the term, and if the pic of the blonde truly offends your sensibilities I will replace her, much to the chagrin of her many fans.


Picture doesnt offend me, but I know plenty of women who would be offended by it. Maybe you hang out with hoes and sluts and they aint trippin, but its simple just because something is not offensive to you doesnt mean its not offensive to someone else. Naked women are offensive to most society (except guys when they around other guys).

Like i said do whatever u want to do just know your a hypocrite, if u dont like it owell.
OK so this is your childish way to try to justify your initial ignorant racist comment. pathetic, grow up little kid :bday:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:11 am
Money wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:
coltraning wrote:the irony that we are even having this discussion about that most hateful term during black history month is pretty deep.
WORD.


If you were black OG Broe youd be Heavy D....WORD 2 YO MUTHA!!!
Seeing that you aren't black try using your racist pet N Word on someone who is black :boxing: Then Run 2 Yo Mutha :bday:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:29 am
Money wrote:but its simple just because something is not offensive to you doesnt mean its not offensive to someone else.

Like i said do whatever u want to do just know your a hypocrite.
Money wrote:
Niggie isnt offensive . But man some guys in here are hypocrites.
Looks like you are a racist hypocrite :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:21 am
O.G. Broe wrote:
Money wrote:
coltraning wrote: Anyway, thanks for not using the term, and if the pic of the blonde truly offends your sensibilities I will replace her, much to the chagrin of her many fans.


Picture doesnt offend me, but I know plenty of women who would be offended by it. Maybe you hang out with hoes and sluts and they aint trippin, but its simple just because something is not offensive to you doesnt mean its not offensive to someone else. Naked women are offensive to most society (except guys when they around other guys).

Like i said do whatever u want to do just know your a hypocrite, if u dont like it owell.
OK so this is your childish way to try to justify your initial ignorant racist comment. pathetic, grow up little kid :bday:

That's pretty much it, broe...anyone who asserts that "niggie" is not an offensive term and that a beautiful woman = a racist slur is not worth engaging, just being foolish and doesn't want to man up for his hate speech. That kind of infantile arguing is called sophistry, just another word he'll have to look up along with hypocrite and racist. No point in engaging further on it so I'm out of this one.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:16 pm
coltraning wrote:That's pretty much it, broe...anyone who asserts that "niggie" is not an offensive term and that a beautiful woman = a racist slur is not worth engaging, just being foolish and doesn't want to man up for his hate speech. That kind of infantile arguing is called sophistry, just another word he'll have to look up along with hypocrite and racist. No point in engaging further on it so I'm out of this one.


What you both are arguing is we can be sexist but not racist it makes perfect sense really.

OG Broe you a Wigger if I ever saw one.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:31 pm
Money wrote:
Fair enough, but whats the difference between niggie and the picture of the female you have in your thing. Thats offensive to women right? Niggie isnt offensive but i wont use it anymore if causes problems. But man some guys in here are hypocrites.


Niggie isnt offensive (to me), but i wont use it anymore if it causes problems (or is offensive to someone else). You a stickler for the law and got no love in your heart.

Seriously Nigga in a friendly conversation is not offensive. Not in the majority of the Bay Area, I used it around 1'000s of blacks and non have been offended.

****** is. Simple

Well i guess if u say Nigga to a black person when you dont like them then yea, its all about context.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:54 pm
Come on, man. You're sounding like migya right now. :x

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:57 pm
JayPat wrote:Come on, man. You're sounding like migya right now. :x


Am I? That migya must be one wise man.

just kidding, if u read all my post in here, youll see im not advocating or even really trying to defend using the word niggie in here. Like i said if people are offended then ill stop using it.

Its just funny that you can really degrade women on this board, but when i make an innocent (without malicious intent) comment guys get all mad and start calling me racist. Im not oppossed to people having semi-porn in their post, naked women, women butts, women in bras shaking their tits, using the words **** and on and on. But what i said is no where near any of that, and all of a sudden im the big bad KKK racists...lol its a joke.

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:23 pm
Money wrote:
coltraning wrote:That's pretty much it, broe...anyone who asserts that "niggie" is not an offensive term and that a beautiful woman = a racist slur is not worth engaging, just being foolish and doesn't want to man up for his hate speech. That kind of infantile arguing is called sophistry, just another word he'll have to look up along with hypocrite and racist. No point in engaging further on it so I'm out of this one.


What you both are arguing is we can be sexist but not racist it makes perfect sense really.

OG Broe you a Wigger if I ever saw one.
HaHa hypocrite you are the one frontin with the N Word :bday: You are so stupid that you don't even know it :crazy:

I have enough sense and respect to know how disrespectful it is to use the term in any form of convo especially being that I am not black, while you front like your usage is cool when actually you are a fool & I know your frontin about using the word around 1,000's of black people, tool...
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Starting Lineup
Posts: 967
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:14 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:49 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:I have enough sense and respect to know how disrespectful it is to use the term in any form of convo especially being that I am not black, while you front like your usage is cool when actually you are a fool & I know your frontin about using the word around 1,000's of black people, tool...


OG Broe you idolize African Americans and probably wish you were born into a African American family. Your a Wigger buddy, sorry to say.

When you have played basketball since you were 5, played organized ball for over 7 years, (something we all know you havent done) and when your best friend is black and your mom marries a black guy you happen be around black folk. tool? spoon or fork? or u just use your fingers?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:19 am
Money wrote:Its just funny that you can really degrade women on this board, but when i make an innocent (without malicious intent) comment guys get all mad and start calling me racist. Im not oppossed to people having semi-porn in their post, naked women, women butts, women in bras shaking their tits, using the words **** and on and on. But what i said is no where near any of that, and all of a sudden im the big bad KKK racists...lol its a joke.


How's that degrading women?. It's quite the opposite, buddy.

If that were degrading them, the Sports Illustrated site should be close... I mean, how can they degrade women like that, showing all those pics and vids of them in swimsuits?

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:48 am
Money wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:I have enough sense and respect to know how disrespectful it is to use the term in any form of convo especially being that I am not black, while you front like your usage is cool when actually you are a fool & I know your frontin about using the word around 1,000's of black people, tool...


OG Broe you idolize African Americans and probably wish you were born into a African American family. Your a Wigger buddy, sorry to say.

When you have played basketball since you were 5, played organized ball for over 7 years, (something we all know you havent done) and when your best friend is black and your mom marries a black guy you happen be around black folk. tool? spoon or fork? or u just use your fingers?

First of all the term wigger is a word racist white people made up & sounds like you seem to fit your own description of a "wigger" while trying to justify yourself :!:

Seriously what's up with all your usage and flipping of the N Word & what's your race because bottom line if your not black your either a racist in denial or ignorant with issues & frontin' :!: period end of discussion :bday:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron