Game Thread: Atlanta Hawks @ Warriors 2007-02-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors get revenge against the Hawks?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:30 pm

YES
86%
NO
14%

Total votes : 14

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:39 pm
Hawks doing well at the end of 1... we should do better later in the game.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:23 pm
warriors need to pull it together we need this W.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:35 pm
and we dont :|

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:38 pm
OMG I WANNA FRIQIN SLAP JACKSON. WOWWWW GIVE THE FRIQIN BALL UP!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:39 pm
Great comeback, too bad SJax tried to be the hero. The ball should have gone to Monta. He was killing them inside (although he missed 2 crucial free throws). Damn, it would have been so awesome to pull that off.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:42 pm
That was strange. That was SERIOUSLY strange.

That was almost like somebody paid Stephen Jackson to make sure the Warriors lose.

Not only does he commit 5 fouls, not only does he turn it over 3 times, not only does he miss AL SIX OF HIS FRIGGIN 3's... but he practically dribbles out the time (on a FASTBREAK, no less) with the Warriors down by ONE...?

How much are they paying you, Stephen?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:46 pm
32 wrote:That was strange. That was SERIOUSLY strange.

That was almost like somebody paid Stephen Jackson to make sure the Warriors lose.

Not only does he commit 5 fouls, not only does he turn it over 3 times, not only does he miss AL SIX OF HIS FRIGGIN 3's... but he practically dribbles out the time (on a FASTBREAK, no less) with the Warriors down by ONE...?

How much are they paying you, Stephen?

Don't forget all of the crying, pouting, laying on the floor, screaming at the refs and taking too many quick shots. It looks like he's ready to explode again and get himself into trouble. I won't be surprised at whatever he does next.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:49 pm
That technical was unbelievable. It litterally came out of NOWHERE. Jackson just plain flew off the handle.

Stephen Jackson, screaming at a referee as a nearby camera captures his audio track wrote:What?!

I say what I want!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:50 pm
God dammit Jax, they should have given it to Monta.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:20 pm
Jackson’s brain just took a dump. He didn’t know what to do: down by two or down by one; shoot or drive; how much time left.
What a waste of an effort. And yes, Monta was wide open asking for the ball!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:53 pm
Odd, Odd game...leaving aside the Jackson brain freeze, which others have covered, I kept watching these two teams and thinking 3 things. "Damn the warriors play terrible defense" and "damn, how are the ws not beating this team like a drum" and "can they box ANYONE out on rebounds?". Despite everything, they had a clear shot to win it at the end, but it never should have been that close. Nice to see Jasikevicius have a solid game.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:09 pm
:-k

What was SJax thinking? Stupid mistake. We all make mistakes yeah yeah, but when your playoff chances are on the line from now until the end of the season, a stupid mistake shouldn't have been done like this.

Pass it to Monta! Pass it to Barnes! I don't care, he wasn't hitting jack sh*t all night.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:55 pm
as far as sjax goes, leave him alone. the fact is the warriors should have never been in position to be down in that scenario in the first place. boo woo that sucks he messed up. on the flipside, we were playing an improved hawks team without our 2 best players in j-rich and baron. its hard to put a stamp on this team without j-rich.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:32 am
Having SJax on our team is like having Quentin Rampage Jackson pre-conversion or Krazy Horse Bennet on our squad, and I like it. Very Much.

Ill take a low on education high on heart (SJax) over a high on education low on heart (dungboy) ANYDAY. We all gotta remember any time we mention Jackson who we traded away to get him. With that said, he screwed, he knows he screwed, he has apologized (something dung NEVER did).

SJax>Dung anyday, anytime forever and ever
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:19 am
Money wrote:SJax>Dung anyday, anytime forever and ever

Even tho that's completely true... I hope S-Jax stays one game stuck to the bench for screwing that game.

I mean, Nellie punished Barnes without playing for one game due to his poor play. I want to see him do the same with Jax.

btw, I can't believe we've lost both games against the Hawks this season... against the f*cking Hawks... :banghead: :banghead:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads