YES
65%
NO
35%

Total votes : 17

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:13 pm
This team really lives and dies by the three. Well, dies at least. No Baron, No JRich, hardly any Monta = not such a good team. At least Rooney finally shot decently. Whatever. There was no way we were winning this game with Baron out and Monta gimpy. Probably would have lost with both healthy.
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:13 pm
Bright spot? Jasekevicius...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:33 pm
coltraning wrote:Bright spot? Jasekevicius...

It was hard watching him clank that floater off the back rim time after time after time. You'd think once you shot it long 5 times in a row, you would take a little off.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Another fukin disgraceful showing! Injuries are huge but they could have done better than that! I was right on this one

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:53 pm
yeah we were undermanned big time tonight. no excuses we played like shi*. at least the road trip is over.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:09 pm
baytobrooklyn wrote:This team really lives and dies by the three. Well, dies at least. No Baron, No JRich, hardly any Monta = not such a good team. At least Rooney finally shot decently. Whatever. There was no way we were winning this game with Baron out and Monta gimpy. Probably would have lost with both healthy.

I thought we were dead before they really started hoisting today. Granted it made sure but really it was our own inability to defend and rebound that did us in this time.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:29 pm
Ah, not the orange jersey's. The Warriors play like sh*t when spotting those. Those jersey's blind my eyes too, they're really bright.

Anyway, I really didn't expect much. Look at the scenario. The Warriors are playing without big minutes from Baron, Monta isn't exactly 100%, they're wearing those horrific orange jersey's, the Wolves were raped by Tmac and the Rockets last game, the Wolves' coach dissected his team through his mouth during postgame of the Rockets game in horrific fashion.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:58 pm
another disgusting blowout to a mediocre team. Without BD I have no faith in this team. Im dissapointed, especially with out D. Blount with 22? Davis with 26? WTF!!!?!?!?!?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:59 pm
Thunder wrote:
d1mex wrote:BTW: Did anyone hear Andris on Fitz and Brooks??? THIS GUY IS HILARIOUS!!!!

I didn't hear what he said . . . can you sum it up?

/quote]

http://media.knbr.com/knbr/0206biedrins.mp3

he basically disses fitz right at the end. hes hilarious!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:27 am
coltraning wrote:Bright spot? Jasekevicius...

Yep.

And Monta shouldn't have played... other than that, a disgraceful game.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 am
Jackson and Harrington are to individualistic players... :( GSW will have many problems with those two in future, i think...

With Jackson and Harrington as leaders, team can win only 2 games from 10 in this league, i think :)

P.S. Jasikevicius can play better, when he can play 20 minutes or more - if Nellie will use him only 6-8 minutes per game, better trade him to other team, because he's not a backup player :(

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:26 am
Not a good way to end the road trip. This team is so hot and cold. Monday night Stephen Jackson and Al Harrington shoot lights out and then last night combine for something like 14 of 39. That is obviously not good.

A few quick observations:

1. Rebounding and second chance points kill the Warriors. It seems everytime the opposing team gets a second chance they capitalize on it. Everyone has to crash the boards particularly against a team with Kevin Garnett and a revitalized Mark Blount on it. They killed us on the boards last night.

2. This game got away from the Warriors with about five minutes left in the second quarter. At that point they were down 7 or so but the Timberwolves made a late charges to end the half and blew it open to a 16 point lead or so. Bad shots on the part of the Warriors as well very few solid defensive possessions was the cause of that.

3. Sarunas Jasikevicius did look good last night. However, I hold this opinion of him....if he is not hitting his jump shot from the outside, he is worthless on the court. He puts no fear in his opponents, he can't create for himself and while he is a decent passer, he does not demand the defenses attention unless he is hitting jumpers.

Overall, I am just happy this road trip is over. The Clippers and Nuggets are struggling right now as well. Let's hope the Warriors can get things going at home on Friday against my hometown Bulls. Go Warriors!
Previous

Return to Game Threads