Why is Baron Davis so reluctant to drive inside?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:41 pm
Psychological issues?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:03 pm
Have you been drinking? Or just not watched any Warriors games this year?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:25 pm
Seriously... security.

Does NOBODY remember this guy!?!

huang's the Bay Area forum/message board troll who admitted that he enjoyed dicing up young girls and having sex with their warm organs! EVERYONE knows its him, mod's. Just ban his ass.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:31 pm
Police... This dude hasn't been raided yet :banghead:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:18 am
#32 wrote:Seriously... security.

huang's the Bay Area forum/message board troll who admitted that he enjoyed dicing up young girls and having sex with their warm organs! EVERYONE knows its him, mod's. Just ban his ass.

Are you really 100% sure? The english is vastly improved. The post is actually not all that off. I tend to agree that Baron should take it to the rack more than he does. It's not like anyone can stop him.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:38 am

If he is, he ain't posting from the same computer. We'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now...

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:35 pm
Years past maybe he didnt wanna shoot free throws, but hes doing alot better this year when it comes to the line.

I actually think he drives the right amount.
formerly known as tradedunleavy
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:44 pm
Well he's been a silent guy so far since joining, so I'd give him a chance until he decides to break out.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:55 pm
TMC wrote:

If he is, he ain't posting from the same computer. We'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now...

THIS GUY IS YSH2271984!!! HE EVEN HAS THE SAME NUMBER SUFFIX AT THE END OF HIS NAME!!!
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:19 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

THIS GUY IS YSH2271984!!! HE EVEN HAS THE SAME NUMBER SUFFIX AT THE END OF HIS NAME!!!

You done did it Sherlock. so is it his phone number 227-1984 or better yet his birthday Feb 27th, 1984?

Just ban anyone from born that day to become a member.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 pm
montastic wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

You done did it Sherlock. so is it his phone number 227-1984 or better yet his birthday Feb 27th, 1984?

Just ban anyone from born that day to become a member.

dude, what are the odds two separate people would have "huang" in their name and "2271984" in their name as well? Astronomical.
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:47 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
dude, what are the odds two separate people would have "huang" in their name and "2271984" in their name as well? Astronomical.

I agree its the same dude. I wasnt here before, so not sure how bad he is....I was being real with my suggestion....
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:15 pm
montastic wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:

I agree its the same dude. I wasnt here before, so not sure how bad he is....I was being real with my suggestion....

He started threads about how he liked to rape and murder little girls. He called us all racists because we couldn't read chinese. He started a thread about how much higher class he was than everybody else. He spammed and was clearly a troll.

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=3141
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:50 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:THIS GUY IS YSH2271984!!! HE EVEN HAS THE SAME NUMBER SUFFIX AT THE END OF HIS NAME!!!

Yeah, true. I just didn't check the number in his old user name. Just the IP he was posting from... I really, really doubt it's a coincidence.

Return to Warriors Basketball