Steve Nash Is A Quitter

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 pm
Prima Donna MVP Winner :!:
The nerve of this guy injuring his shoulder in the middle of a Western Conference Race :protest:
The Sun's should trade his Ass to the Warriors for a 2nd round draft pick where the Sun's could find the next Monta Ellis or Gilbert Arenas to replace him and start building for the future because small ball doesn't work :roll:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:23 pm
Can't believe this guy. He's quitting on the Suns and their in line for the number one seed! Quitter! :x :roll:

Like I said though, it's absurb for tradedunleavy to think Baron's a quitter after a minor injury. And then Nash gets one? Where's the thread on that tradedun? :!:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:28 pm
Nash is a whiny little bitch with no heart, work ethic or team spirit. They should trade his ass for sure!!! Why I have him as my avatar I will never know :agrue:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:02 pm
typical soft white boy! :!: the suns should have known better before paying him those millions. all they had to do is take a look at mike dunleavy and troy murphy to figure out white boys cant cut it in the NBA :mrgreen:
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pm
ChronicallyInclined wrote:typical soft white boy! :!: the suns should have known better before paying him those millions. all they had to do is take a look at mike dunleavy and troy murphy to figure out white boys cant cut it in the NBA :mrgreen:

plus hes canadian.... so that means hes super white
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:34 pm
Lol
NICE WORK MULLY!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 pm
cabarkapa wrote:
ChronicallyInclined wrote:typical soft white boy! :!: the suns should have known better before paying him those millions. all they had to do is take a look at mike dunleavy and troy murphy to figure out white boys cant cut it in the NBA :mrgreen:

plus hes canadian.... so that means hes super white
white canadian is pretty much redundant, eh?
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:07 pm
nash<reynaldo major :mrgreen:
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:27 pm
LOL yall make me laugh
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:12 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Can't believe this guy. He's quitting on the Suns and their in line for the number one seed! Quitter! :x :roll:

Like I said though, it's absurb for tradedunleavy to think Baron's a quitter after a minor injury. And then Nash gets one? Where's the thread on that tradedun? :!:

Baron been known to quit on teams, thats facts. Nash hasnt, facts too.

If u cant accept the fact that Baron quit on the Hornets we cant have a real conversation. Cause you in a different reality.
formerly known as tradedunleavy
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:50 am
montastic wrote:Baron been known to quit on teams, thats facts. Nash hasnt, facts too.

If u cant accept the fact that Baron quit on the Hornets we cant have a real conversation. Cause you in a different reality.

In any case, we can have this discussion if he misses the rest of the season, but not after just one game...
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:30 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Prima Donna MVP Winner :!:
The nerve of this guy injuring his shoulder in the middle of a Western Conference Race :protest:
The Sun's should trade his Ass to the Warriors for a 2nd round draft pick where the Sun's could find the next Monta Ellis or Gilbert Arenas to replace him and start building for the future because small ball doesn't work :roll:

LOL! ya, that's pretty much the mentality with some of these people here.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:37 am
montastic wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Can't believe this guy. He's quitting on the Suns and their in line for the number one seed! Quitter! :x :roll:

Baron been known to quit on teams, thats facts. Nash hasnt, facts too.

dam dude, get off the 'Baron quit on the Hornets' mantra... i think every post you've written has included that...

we all know his history...you keep claiming sh*t and throwing out sh*t as if it were original...

i love though how you're taking credit for being the 1st to proclaim dun a bust even before he was drafted...

look everyone, a bonafide genius...

actually, you sound like a bitter old woman...
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 am
HAHAHA!!! Great post OG!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:55 am
Josh Jamison wrote:HAHAHA!!! Great post OG!

Yep. Forgot to give you props for the joke, broe. Great post. :wink:

Now I'm waiting for the "TRADEDUNLEAVY IS A QUITTER FOR QUITTING ON BARON" thread... :mrgreen:

(No, really, don't do it. We already have enough threads about the same topic)
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball