*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:49 am
It's not in the profile options anymore. I guess hobbes will post here about it but, if not, I'll send him a PM asking.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:22 pm
Hey fellas I've also been watching and reading the site for a few years, and have finally registered. Moving from the Bay to Sac has actually increased my devotion to this team as I continually get ridiculed by Kings fans. However as we all have experienced Im writting this as the team is getting spanked by the HAWKS....Please let this be just a bad dream.

Thanks for the opportunity to write, its good to have a place where I dont feel so alone in my misery.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:47 am
Welcome to the board, WarriorJoe. :hello2:

Don't let those Kings fans make fun of you. They are not in a position to make fun of anyone, being dead last in the Pacific... :wink:

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, buddy. You won't be alone anymore. :thumbleft:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:16 am
John Patrick wrote:Yeah I was wanting to change my name to JayPat but I couldn't. Oh well.

Hobbes has fixed that functionality and it works again. You all can change your usernames as another profile option.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:38 am
TMC wrote:
John Patrick wrote:Yeah I was wanting to change my name to JayPat but I couldn't. Oh well.

Hobbes has fixed that functionality and it works again. You all can change your usernames as another profile option.

OK I'm changing right now.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:38 pm
changed name from tradedunleavy to montastic
formerly known as tradedunleavy
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:33 pm
... then how come you only got 2 posts, bro? You know you can change the name in your profile.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:27 am
#32 wrote:... then how come you only got 2 posts, bro? You know you can change the name in your profile.

Dude i dont know what the hell im doing...this is the only board i post on.
I tried changing it, said i couldnt so ....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:32 am
montastic wrote:
#32 wrote:... then how come you only got 2 posts, bro? You know you can change the name in your profile.

Dude i dont know what the hell im doing...this is the only board i post on.
I tried changing it, said i couldnt so ....

Seems like you registered with a new name instead of changing the old one...
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:25 am
Hey I'm new here, I'm from Australia, and have been following the Warriors ever since Timmy Hardaway was rockin' the Yellow and Blue. I hope to add some good discussion while I'm here!
"I Got Skiiiiiilllzzzzz" - Tim Hardaway
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:44 am
Welcome to the board, Davis2JRich... :hello2:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:07 pm
Dude, Aussie's LOOOOVE the ****ing Warriors. This is seriously a phenominon.

It's like a bunch of people from Wisconson inexplicably all flocking to a Shanghai Tigers board.

I dig it! Welcome, Davis2JRich!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:16 am
Davis2JRich wrote:Hey I'm new here, I'm from Australia, and have been following the Warriors ever since Timmy Hardaway was rockin' the Yellow and Blue. I hope to add some good discussion while I'm here!

Hi and what part of Australia are you from?

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:41 am
hmmm guess aussies do love the dubs!!!!!!!!!nice 2 meet u all.i too am from australia (melbourne) but moved 2 so cal about 10 months ago.As i no longer have footy 2 watch (well real men football i can watch this pansy padded up bullsh!t they play here but that ain't cutting it)i decided 2 pick a basketball team 2 follow 2 fill that void (yes drinking piss (beer) on the weekend without yellin obsenitys at a tv broadcasting my teams game was gettin me down :) )

I picked the dubs cos i wanted a cali team, i wanted an underdog (i picked u real big one huh??)anyways it's 10 months down the track and now (thanks 2 this site and one or 2 others)i'm slightly more educated about basketball.

I learnt that every1 travels in the nba(seriously exactly how many steps are u allowed 2 take again),every1 in l.a barracks for the lakers,i hate the lakers cos every1 loves em (there the nba's collingwood)mike dunleavy is perhaps the biggest knobjocky 2 walk this earth,nba teams can play up 2 3 or 4 games a week (more games=more beer drinkin= :thumbup: )i can't actually WATCH a warriors game a tv unless i live in the bay area (WTF why oh why is it like this???)beer and basketball make a really good pair just like footy and beer,i love the boy wonder he's kickin so much arse for me on 2k7 it's not even a bit funny,the first warriors top i get is gunna have the kids number on it and lastly the dude runnin the nba is kinda like that guy who was runnin nazi germany....................

anyways like i said at the start nice 2 meet u all.
cheers macka
oh and please don't choose montastic as monta's nickname seriously don't, i registered just 2 voice my distain.....

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:18 am
macka wrote:oh and please don't choose montastic as monta's nickname seriously don't, i registered just 2 voice my distain.....

First let me say welcome to the board.

Second dont trip on Monta's nickname, we are not voting on a nickname my post wasnt intended to find a nickname that everyone would use, i was more looking for my own new screename. I wanted it to have something to do with Monta.

Lastly even if the board did vote i dont think it would become the "mandatory" nickname for monta. Plus Monta itself is original and easy to use. Im pretty sure people will just refer to him as Monta. Or later ME.

Only way I see a him getting and keeping a nickname is if it comes from his teammates. Not some message board freaks.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball