BD's a quitter? Maybe some of you are the quitters? Ya?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:15 pm
The subject speaks for itself.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Baron Davis is totally NOT a quitter. The topic was ripped apart by various posters. Quit tripping. Nobody believes Baron's quitting, except maybe tradedunleavy.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:24 am
aletha33 wrote:The subject speaks for itself.

If i coulda quit the Warriors I would have a LONG TIME AGO....

HA?

I dont know why everyone gets so upset when someone brings up Baron's past as a team/coach quitter and suggest he might be up to his old tricks again.

I was a HUGE Baron fan from his UCLA days, didnt follow him too closely when he was with the Hornets, but when he was traded here, I thought WOW what a steal, I couldnt believe no one else in the NBA wanted him. Sad to say the honeymoon is over and reality of what type of player Baron really is.

Huge talent, maybe the most talented PG in the NBA right now can make plays like Nash, finish like Wade and on and on. But when his team is sinking hes the first guy to jump ship. Im just calling him on it.
formerly known as tradedunleavy
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:13 am
#32 wrote:Baron Davis is totally NOT a quitter. The topic was ripped apart by various posters. Quit tripping. Nobody believes Baron's quitting, except maybe tradedunleavy.

You know, I don't believe he's quitting on the team... but he certainly did it to the Hornets to force a trade. That's why he has such a bad rep. I can understand people thinking he may be quitting, even tho I don't share it.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:08 am
montastic wrote:
aletha33 wrote:The subject speaks for itself.

If i coulda quit the Warriors I would have a LONG TIME AGO....

HA?

I dont know why everyone gets so upset when someone brings up Baron's past as a team/coach quitter and suggest he might be up to his old tricks again.

I was a HUGE Baron fan from his UCLA days, didnt follow him too closely when he was with the Hornets, but when he was traded here, I thought WOW what a steal, I couldnt believe no one else in the NBA wanted him. Sad to say the honeymoon is over and reality of what type of player Baron really is.

Huge talent, maybe the most talented PG in the NBA right now can make plays like Nash, finish like Wade and on and on. But when his team is sinking hes the first guy to jump ship. Im just calling him on it.

Maybe I'm giving some of you all too much credit for being observant and intelligent??

Even to SUGGEST something so absurd at this point is just unbelievable...if you have watched ALL the games thus far this year, there's absolutely no indication, even an inkling of proof, that BD is quitting or is going to quit.

and so he's resting his knee...and now he's a quitter..uhh, YAAA. that makes sense.

i'm calling on YOU to come up with something other than an opinion that doesn't hold water...(and the rest of you BD rippers)
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:10 am
#32 wrote:Baron Davis is totally NOT a quitter. The topic was ripped apart by various posters. Quit tripping. Nobody believes Baron's quitting, except maybe tradedunleavy.

who are you fooling 32? nobody believes baron's quitting except trade?

c'mon dude... that shits biting you on the nose and you dont see it?

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:19 pm
aletha33 wrote:
Even to SUGGEST something so absurd at this point is just unbelievable...if you have watched ALL the games thus far this year, there's absolutely no indication, even an inkling of proof, that BD is quitting or is going to quit.

Its obvious you didnt read my post entirely. I give Baron his props for what he does when hes on the court. So far this year Baron has been GREAT!!! But now things arent looking so hot is he gonna quit again, according to his past I say its highly likely. Simple.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:46 pm
TMC wrote:

You know, I don't believe he's quitting on the team... but he certainly did it to the Hornets to force a trade. That's why he has such a bad rep. I can understand people thinking he may be quitting, even tho I don't share it.

This reminds me of Steve Francis. Drafted by the, then Vancouver Grizzlies but demanded for a trade during draft day. I'm not saying Baron's like Steve, I'm just comparing how similar the rep seems to be like.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:08 pm
TMC wrote:

See I can see this logic. Admitting, Yes he quit on the Hornets to get traded. Then maybe saying, "He loves playing here in the Bay and they just traded for one of his best friends in Al Harrington so hes going to want to stay a Warrior for a long time yadda yadda...."

Return to Warriors Basketball