Buying a Warriors Jersey in Oz...

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:31 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:I've updated my avatar to the real 17yr old wonderchild who panned out.

Frank Drimic was labeled as the next Andrew Gaze (And so to Makinnon) but Drimic looks like he ate too many cheesburgers over his career.

Do you really think he looks hot in the 21st Century, i find that quite disturbing (mind you i'm a bloke i shouldn't be troubled my women's opinons on other guys look unless there talking about me :-o

Well he caught my eye on the court and he was one of the ones who was smiling and had any form of manners when I was getting autographs. Plus I got a smile and wink when he was walking back to cool off.

As for Sam MacKinnon, he has always been a decent player but only now at the age of 33 is he actually playing to his full potential.
...:::ShanteL:::...

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:40 pm
Well that's good to hear Frank Drimic is winking and smiling at fans and unless breezer 79 is 6'8 weighs 130 kgs and has a killer right jab then i think Frank Drimic can wink and blow kisses all he wants your way.

Hmm... i was under the impression Sammy Mac was 30??? anyhow yes he is just reaching his full potential (But at the end of the day, Sam Mac's name can go alongside Andrew Gaze as "Has Been" whilst Frank Drimic's name seems like it will go alongside Gaze's as "COULD HAVE BEEN"

Anyways nothing personal, Lil_Breezer, it's just a Brisbane & Melbourne thing... hey do you know that the GM of the L.A Lakers was in Brisbane 2 Wednesdays ago to watch Bullets vs Dragons??? He was either there to see JINGLES or Sammy Mac, my guess is as good as yours?
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:02 pm
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Well that's good to hear Frank Drimic is winking and smiling at fans and unless breezer 79 is 6'8 weighs 130 kgs and has a killer right jab then i think Frank Drimic can wink and blow kisses all he wants your way.

Hahahahahaha Breezer couldn't care less about sh*t like that.
Only a c*ckhead would get upset over something like that.

Sam Mac's name can go alongside Andrew Gaze as "Has Been" whilst Frank Drimic's name seems like it will go alongside Gaze's as "COULD HAVE BEEN"

WTF! I never said Drmic was better than MacKinnon, I just said I think he's HOT! Now get over it! :roll:

Anyways nothing personal, Lil_Breezer, it's just a Brisbane & Melbourne thing... hey do you know that the GM of the L.A Lakers was in Brisbane 2 Wednesdays ago to watch Bullets vs Dragons??? He was either there to see JINGLES or Sammy Mac, my guess is as good as yours?

Didn't take it personally... why would I??

I don't see why it's a Bris/Melb thing as Sammy Mac is a Melb boy born and bred anyways!

As for the lakers scout, Im sure he was there to see Joe Ingles and Sam Mac... but to be honest I couldn't care less! :mrgreen:

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:49 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Pestilance...

terrific spelling
Your a smoking Qock Sucker

seems kind of ironic since you're the one who's shown every sign of being the only gay person on the board.

Why would you even post my name at urban dictionary world when you ain't even from the ghetto...

A) It's called good natured ribbing you take it in a good natured way or risk losing face
B) Because the urban dictionary ain't urban...
C) you don't know where I'm from

Look i was the most Gangsta guy at my private schoool \:D/ and i have no issues with bitch slapping you all the way to detention.

Wow, I'm impressed. A regular Ed Wunceler

So what's your problem Pestilance...

I'm not the one with a problem, TMC posted something about you and I joined in the fun, with no less of a light tone. all I can think is that what I said hit home because you know it's true and that's why you had such a strong reaction to it.

i ain't really posted anything since the trade (Why... Cause i believe the Warriors got robbed??)

no, it's because you were never a warriors fan, you were a dunleavy fanboy

but i keep my mouth shut and you go talk smak over 2 weeks since Dunleavy's left.

again, multiple people talked smack about you in this thread before I did and you didn't have a problem with them, which seems to indicate that somewhere, subconsciously you believe that stuff is true.

btw, what's with australians not using "ck" at the end of their words and instead just using "k". Is that how things are spelled there?
I'm happy to change my avatar if it really bothers you[/quote]
I don't have a problem with you avatar, as far as I was concerned you were off the forum until you decided to post here to vent
But keep the name calling to your kindergarden fool!!!

anybody see the irony in saying this a couple paragraphs after saying this:
ImageImage
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:02 am
btw, what's with australians not using "ck" at the end of their words and instead just using "k". Is that how things are spelled there?

Hahahaha... Trust me Pestilence, only a select few ozzies are "smart" enough to spell the way they TXT (SMS). It's one of my pet hates.

As for picking that post apart, I say...

:D :D :D

(Former Mrs.Breezer)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:19 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:Pestilance...

terrific spelling

seems kind of ironic since you're the one who's shown every sign of being the only gay person on the board.

Why would you even post my name at urban dictionary world when you ain't even from the ghetto...

A) It's called good natured ribbing you take it in a good natured way or risk losing face
B) Because the urban dictionary ain't urban...
C) you don't know where I'm from

Look i was the most Gangsta guy at my private schoool \:D/ and i have no issues with bitch slapping you all the way to detention.

Wow, I'm impressed. A regular Ed Wunceler

So what's your problem Pestilance...

I'm not the one with a problem, TMC posted something about you and I joined in the fun, with no less of a light tone. all I can think is that what I said hit home because you know it's true and that's why you had such a strong reaction to it.

i ain't really posted anything since the trade (Why... Cause i believe the Warriors got robbed??)

no, it's because you were never a warriors fan, you were a dunleavy fanboy

but i keep my mouth shut and you go talk smak over 2 weeks since Dunleavy's left.

again, multiple people talked smack about you in this thread before I did and you didn't have a problem with them, which seems to indicate that somewhere, subconsciously you believe that stuff is true.

I'm happy to change my avatar if it really bothers you

I don't have a problem with you avatar, as far as I was concerned you were off the forum until you decided to post here to vent
But keep the name calling to your kindergarden fool!!!

anybody see the irony in saying this a couple paragraphs after saying this:
[/quote]

Look Pestilence... I'm sorry... i mean how can i take someone who uses UPPERCASE... LOWERCASE.. UPPERCASE... UPPERCASE... LOWERCASE seriously when they spell there name like that, it looks childish (Kindergardenish). i am sorry if i got your name a letter or so wrong.

Anyways a truce... you can rub Mike's name through the mud all you want... and you can use me as his mumma's boy scapegoat all you want... but just don't be heading outside this forum to make jokes at my expense. I'd hate for people who read urban dictionary to think that's what the word pawnograffiti actually means (Cause it's not) anyways i apologize for singling you out and having a dig at my expense... next time i'll make sure TMC feels my wrath!!!!

But if you want to know what the meaning of pawnograffiti is then here it is.

Think of the day the colour TV replaced the black and white TV. Pawnograffiti is a representation of the chess pieces (BLACK&WHITE) working in unison to paint there loyal masters (KINGS&QUEENS) by all different shades of colour that isn't black and white. The word pawnograffiti derives from Graffiti artists spreading there message and making people read between the black and white lines of the newspaper and seeing the true hidden meaning.

Pawnograffiti is similar to the words rebellion, fight and stand up.

anyhow Pestilence if you care to share with me how you got your name i'd be all ears?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:09 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:next time i'll make sure TMC feels my wrath!!!!

I'm going to feel what????. What are you gonna do?. Give birth to another Dunleavy? :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:49 am
ok pawno, fair enough, truce. I hope you know that the urban dictionary is filled with made up words and very few true ones.

That's interesting, I never knew what that meant before. You have my sincere apology.

As for where "the_pestilence" came from, I just thought "the_disease" would be a cool name, then I found out that you could change your username on the site and decided I'd change it to a different kind of disease every few weeks. Then Hobbes stopped that function so my name was stopped at pestilence.
ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:24 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:ok pawno, fair enough, truce. I hope you know that the urban dictionary is filled with made up words and very few true ones.

That's interesting, I never knew what that meant before. You have my sincere apology.

As for where "the_pestilence" came from, I just thought "the_disease" would be a cool name, then I found out that you could change your username on the site and decided I'd change it to a different kind of disease every few weeks. Then Hobbes stopped that function so my name was stopped at pestilence.

Oh yeah i got caught out in that very same scenario... i remember when O.G Broe was just Broe, and i noticed his username changed to O.G i thought it be funny to make my name like his and it was (he kept calling himself the O.O.G the "Only.Original.Gangsta" ) then Hobbes turned that function off and i was left with O.G monarchy... and i don't even feel like a ORIGINAL GANSTA :(
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum