Cabbage Disappointing

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:29 pm
Why don't the Warriors use Kaleena as the back-up point? He handles the ball well. I think HE is the best shooter on the team. The team places better when he is on the court. Kaleena is better thanCabbage.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:54 pm
I think it's time to start using Azubuike more than Cabbage since he's struggling to find himself in this offense. I liked him from the trade, but he hasn't done well since. I agree with reggie. I think it's time Nellie gives the backup duties to Kelenna.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:33 am
uptempo wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
uptempo wrote:Good topic; however, Cabbage is Baron's backup. As a backup point guard, I don't see what else we can expect of him.

We're all frustrated with the team right now; however, a backup point guard is not going to make a big difference.

he won't make a difference, but that doesn't change the fact that he's playing bad. When we got him we thought he'd be a good player for a backup, and he hasn't been any better than playing monta at PG

Look, Monta is a shooting guard. Monta and Richardson will man that position. Cabbage is Davis's backup. The team needs a rotation that will allow the players to develop in their roles.

I, too, am frustrated with the team; however, before we start pointing fingers at our backup point guard, we need to look at Nelson and his coaching (or lack of) and Mullin.

I'm withholding judgement until after the All Star break.

You just read three posts, totally disregarded on what all three said and continued with your agenda. Nobody is saying he's the reason for our troubles but that doesn't change the fact that he's playing like ****
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:34 am
#32 wrote:[i]First off, I know this is gonna generate a lot of negative feedback from the Sarunas cult that got here with the trade.

Nothing to generate - truth is, Sarunas really s*cks right now. Nothing more to add. If he will play that bad further, he'll go to bench till the end of season and go back to Europe, where, I think, he won't be any star anymore.

Comparing with Calderon. Calderon was Saras' backup in Barcelona, and look at their stats now.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:44 am
Pitons wrote:Comparing with Calderon. Calderon was Saras' backup in Barcelona, and look at their stats now.

Calderon never played for Barcelona. He went straight from Tau to the Raptors...

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:43 am
TMC wrote:
Pitons wrote:Comparing with Calderon. Calderon was Saras' backup in Barcelona, and look at their stats now.

Calderon never played for Barcelona. He went straight from Tau to the Raptors...

Oops, my mistake :oops:
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:32 pm
we touched on this in another thread, we had high hopes for him in indiana but it just seems that he's not gonna get used to the nba 3pt. line. sarunas is a great passer, free throw shooter and teammate. that is it.
Go Colts!!!!!!! Superbowl Champs!!!!!!!
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball