J-Rich's Role Upon his Return?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:49 pm
He broke his hand around New Year's. Odds are he's out till at least mid February.

For the record: he'll have a terrible first game, a rusty second game, and after that, slowly return to form. With Monta and Harrington as subs, there's no reason for Nelly to rush him in. He just needs some run.

Also: remember the BD comments from last night? JRich is not the sort of guy who gives up and lets down. The team's missing his mentality right now.
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:13 am
i think jrich would really help out in a half court setting where the warriors seem to...suck....i thought the warriors did well with the pick and rolls but i didn't see too many of those in the cleveland game
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:22 am
Some words from Jason Richardson himself. He will be back and be strong. The Warriors playoff hopes all lie with Jason Richardson.

This season, the Warriors have several capable players. Now, in perhaps the most critical stretch of the season, they can't find someone to carry them through tough times.

That's why Richardson mourns.

"I know I can bring some of that out," he said. "Of course you can say that when you're hurt. But that's the way I play. That's how I am. Hopefully, we can stay afloat, keep close to the playoffs, and once I get back, I'm going to give it everything I have."
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:24 am
Josh Jamison wrote:Some words from Jason Richardson himself. He will be back and be strong. The Warriors playoff hopes all lie with Jason Richardson.

This season, the Warriors have several capable players. Now, in perhaps the most critical stretch of the season, they can't find someone to carry them through tough times.

That's why Richardson mourns.

"I know I can bring some of that out," he said. "Of course you can say that when you're hurt. But that's the way I play. That's how I am. Hopefully, we can stay afloat, keep close to the playoffs, and once I get back, I'm going to give it everything I have."

I'm sure he will. I just wonder if he'll do it in time to be a factor this season... we're running out of time with each loss.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:48 pm
Another loss in the next 2 games at least will mean we ARE OUT of time.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball