Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats @ Warriors 2007-01-27

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors continue their win streak against the Bobcats?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:56 am

YES
94%
NO
6%

Total votes : 16

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:29 am
No, really, he may not be as bad as he looks, but he's gonna get fired this offseason. The coach is always fired when there's a change in the front office.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:43 pm
Very true... I wouldn't mind landing him as an assistant coach. Maybe drop Silas' kid for him? Larry Riley and Keith Smart are too valueable, so I wouldn't mind losing Stephen Silas (whose still learning the ropes).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:30 pm
A great win last night. A nice team effort and the route was the perfect way to boost the confidence heading into the all important road trip starting Tuesday in Cleveland.

The team played well together last night and with the new players seemed to gel very well. Obviously Harrington was great on offense and Baron quietly had a great game getting everyone involved while chipping in 17 as well.

What was most impressive to me last night was after the Bobcats cut the lead to 8 or so at halftime, the Warriors came out like gangbusters and distinguished any hope the Bobcats had of winning.

I also thought that Josh Powell looked quite effective last night and might just get some decent minutes in the rotation if he can consistently play this way. He is quick, has a decent touch from 15 feet and also can run up and down the court like the Warriors want their bigs to do. We talk about giving up Ike and how we might regret that, but the Pacers may eventually regret giving up Powell. Time will tell.

Anyways, great win!! Let's hope the momentum can carry over to Cleveland on Tuesday!
Previous

Return to Game Threads