[nostalgia] Remember seikaly and Keith Jennings?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:09 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVbCXJtce0
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:17 am
I'd rather not remember those two, to be honest... Terrible era for W's basketball.

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:03 pm
TMC wrote:I'd rather not remember those two, to be honest... Terrible era for W's basketball.

Nelson, by trading for the center by sending Billie Owens (whom he had traded Mitch Richmond for) away, pretty much ensured that the team chemistry would fall apart with that one.

I agree with you, and would rather not remember those two, especially the center.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:48 am
My name is to commemorate that era. That team wasn't sucking enough with Hardaway, Spree, Mullin and Gugliotta, so they went for the brilliant Donyell Marshall trade. That team could score i remember but not a lick of defense from any of the David Wood, Cliff Rozier or Rony Seikly stiffs. And can you belive Chris Gatling was an all star in '97?! Personally I think the next era of Felton Spencer, Andrew DeClerq and Bimbo Coles was the all time low.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:05 am
David Wood wrote:And can you belive Chris Gatling was an all star in '97?! Personally I think the next era of Felton Spencer, Andrew DeClerq and Bimbo Coles was the all time low.

Yep, no doubt about it. We b*tch about Foyle... but I'd rather have a roster full of Foyle's than one Felton Spencer... (well, maybe not that much, but you get the idea).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:46 am
I liked Jennings! That little prik gave inspiration to many but unfortunately didn't hang around that long

migya make the ring fall on ya

Return to Warriors Basketball