SPECULATION: Warriors to get Jersey and logo overhaul

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Do you want the Dubs to have a new logo and Jersey next season ?

Yes
63%
No
37%

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:16 pm
why not bay area while we're at it.. they represent this whole area.. :mrgreen:
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:27 pm
Bay Area Warriors? Thats a bit confusing since a part of LA is called the South Bay "area".. Also that has a ring of doom to it.. Like The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. guh... I'd rather have them as Oakland since it is the city they play in..

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:48 pm
robDIKUM . That's the best idea i have ever heard on this messageboard

It keeps satisfied all the diehard fans who want to keep the Golden State title and it pleases all the fans that say we should show love to Oakland and the Bay. ( An Alternative Jersey i could see that happening )

Tkono even though there's other bays across this land and world. There is no Bay Area more famous then ours. Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose is known as the city's by the Bay. All them Laker fools can eat a big Rodeo Drive Steak for all i care.

MY BRISBANE is on a Bay. But where known as the RIVER CITY. Just like Sydney cept it's known as the Harbour!

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:44 am
Pawno. Ya thats tru.. But whenever I talk about Bay Area, nobody around here knows what i'm talking about unless they were from norcal. They think it is the "South Bay" which is where i am now.. (Torrance, Hermosa beach, Manhattan Beach, etc) Especially the foreigners from Jp for instance. When I say S.F. Bay Area, then they say.. "ooo i know now."

haha

TIm
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:34 pm
I'm a big fan of Hermosa an Manhattan beaches and the surrounding areas...however, there is no way that should be known as the Bay area...just my humble opinion..and the time when i went to school at Loyola Marymount down there i never heard it refered to that way..hmmmm

It's me UR-NME just decided to change my name
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:13 pm
System Error wrote:I'm a big fan of Hermosa an Manhattan beaches and the surrounding areas...however, there is no way that should be known as the Bay area...just my humble opinion..and the time when i went to school at Loyola Marymount down there i never heard it refered to that way..hmmmm

Loyola Marymount ? I've heard of that school . any good ballers or famous people go there System?

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:25 am
sadly Hank Gathers RIP.... BO Kimble and a gaurd that I think played baseball too ?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:40 pm
I like the current logo and jearsey colorways. and thunder and the jam squad are great. most other team mascots suck, thunder is rad.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:26 pm
zshook wrote:I like the current logo and jearsey colorways. and thunder and the jam squad are great. most other team mascots suck, thunder is rad.

Ha Zshook word up on using thw word RAD when describing Thunder.

But you forgot to spell the rest of the word RAD-iculous
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball