The Hangover III

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:53 am
Damn! The Warriors play like sheet and still win. That is a good sign for the future.

I predict a modest win streak.

The bad news was that once again the Ws played to the level of their competition. They turned it on at the end, but this does not work all the time and they are going to lose to inferior teams doing that.

Barnes played super, played to his skills. Really won the game. Nelson said he was trying to do too much before and that seems to be true.

BD just doesn't seem to be elevating. His outside shot is actually terrible, often not even close. Hope his legs are ok.

Barnes looks like he really strains to get the range on his 3-pointers, yet he is often successful at making them. I guess his form is at least consistent.

SJax seemed preoccupied. He has to make a decision: does he stay with the 9mm, beloved in so many after-hour clubs, or step up to the 10mm?

I would go with an ancient gigantic black powder gun. The noise and cloud of smoke would make everyone dive for cover and I would be able to escape unseen.

Monte plays so much better when relieved of being the point guard.
Sarunas is struggling a bit now, but he will really help. His game requires a lot of coordination with his teammates as he cannot just overpower people like BD often can.

Gotta go to the dump now. I am at one with the seagulls.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:24 am
carlgo wrote:SJax seemed preoccupied. He has to make a decision: does he stay with the 9mm, beloved in so many after-hour clubs, or step up to the 10mm?

I would go with an ancient gigantic black powder gun. The noise and cloud of smoke would make everyone dive for cover and I would be able to escape unseen.

That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this board. Nice one carlgo!

Return to Warriors Basketball