YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 15

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:40 pm
This was the first Warriors game that i have heard the guy talk about the "warriors good defense" and they were playing good defence for once, but the penalties killed us
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:45 am
coltraning wrote:
TMC wrote:
ChicagoTom wrote:I think this style of play that is so popular and successful in Europe could work here as well. Too much isolation and one-on-one in the NBA and that is one of the reasons many long time basketball fans have abandoned the NBA.

Tell that to the league. The NBA dreams with games in which two players go over 50 points apiece and decide the game scoring the last 10 points of their respective teams. Some of the more purist fans may have abandoned the game... but this style attracts more bandwagoners than any other.

maybe, but then explain the huge popularity of the Suns, who exemplify share the ball hoops - seems to me the Suns are the best of both world - amazing nba skills combined with beautiful ball movement and they are the most popular team in the league -

Yeah, well, the Suns are one of the few teams that doesn't play like that. And it works... but I've got the feeling that league would rather have a final series between the Lakers and Heat (a Bryant vs Wade game) more than a Suns vs Pistons series.

Once again, I'm talking from the point of view of the league (mainly economic) and casual fans (mainly dumb).
Previous

Return to Game Threads