Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Warriors 2007-01-20

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors new lineup take down the Cavs?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:10 pm

YES
91%
NO
9%

Total votes : 11

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:17 pm
coltraning wrote:I was there and it was an incredible night. The oracle was rocking like I've never seen it - everyone on their feet the last 5 minutes. It was as if everyone was exorcising the ghosts of dungmurphy and embracing the new athletic and fiery members.

That alone makes the trade worthy. Everybody is excited about this team again... how can some analyst keep saying we got worse?. Amazing.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:26 pm
~W~ wrote:
cdt wrote:Wesley has been in the NBA since Ellis was in diapers..that's wsup dawg...seniority..

Cavs would trade their entire roster minus LBJ for monta Ellis ...DAWG... thats wsup DAWG! Senriority? haha how about TALENT?

don't hold him responsible for what he says, W. He has to live in Cleaved-land, Dante's 4th circle of Hell. You need to feel compassion for him, like the knight in Python's holy grail, armless and legless, insisting it's just a flesh wound. This is what happens when you live in a place where the river catches on fire and that's considered a tourist attraction.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:04 pm
Hey, does anybody know why Andris got T'd up?

He got the foul and after 3 seconds the ref hit him with the technical. I was up close and didn't see or hear anything that could've warranted a T.

Also, how funny was it when LeBron trucked the ref? The Oracle went nuts after that happened. Usually I feel bad when crowds mock the injury of a ref, but this guy deserved it for his calls all night.

Another hilarious moment was when Damon Jones got a delay of game for walking away from the inbound to say hello to J-Rich and wish him a happy birthday. What a joker.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:45 pm
Thunder wrote:Hey, does anybody know why Andris got T'd up?

He got the foul and after 3 seconds the ref hit him with the technical. I was up close and didn't see or hear anything that could've warranted a T.

nah, I was also at the game and have no clue why he got the T. Probably just for arguing with something the ref said.

Also, how funny was it when LeBron trucked the ref? The Oracle went nuts after that happened. Usually I feel bad when crowds mock the injury of a ref, but this guy deserved it for his calls all night.

Yeah, that was hillarious. That ref totally deserved it though. Anybody remember (I think it was last season) when Duncan accidentally pushed the ref over and they called a tech on him?

Another hilarious moment was when Damon Jones got a delay of game for walking away from the inbound to say hello to J-Rich and wish him a happy birthday. What a joker.

Yeah, a delay of game warning for a hi five?

Another funny thing was when Varejao dove for the ball and didn't guess it and the hype man/dude with the microphone said "Sorry"
ImageImage

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:32 pm
coltraning wrote:
~W~ wrote:
cdt wrote:Wesley has been in the NBA since Ellis was in diapers..that's wsup dawg...seniority..

Cavs would trade their entire roster minus LBJ for monta Ellis ...DAWG... thats wsup DAWG! Senriority? haha how about TALENT?

don't hold him responsible for what he says, W. He has to live in Cleaved-land, Dante's 4th circle of Hell. You need to feel compassion for him, like the knight in Python's holy grail, armless and legless, insisting it's just a flesh wound. This is what happens when you live in a place where the river catches on fire and that's considered a tourist attraction.

Eric Snow is a professional, that I give him credit for... But when you go at Eric Snow speed and travels, THAT IS PAINFUL TO WATCH and even more painful when its not called! No point to compare Monta Ellis to Eric Snow instead Eric Snow is like RENALDO MAJOR.... there is your comparison!!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:54 pm
Thunder wrote:Hey, does anybody know why Andris got T'd up?

It wasn't worth a T. You could Andris' lips. He said "come on" after a weak foul call and the ref hit him with a T.

David Stern is out of control.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Game Threads