Say it ain't so

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:04 am
uptempo wrote:. He is longer, has upside, and my actually become a decent NBA player.

"Dream on" about POB being a decent NBA player. Foyle is a decent NBA player.

All Star
» Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:52 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:
uptempo wrote:. He is longer, has upside, and my actually become a decent NBA player.

"Dream on" about POB being a decent NBA player. Foyle is a decent NBA player.

Did you watch the last Clipper game?

POB looked like he could play some ball.

Is he as bad as you seem to think he is? I would love to get other people from the board to chime in.

All Star
» Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:53 am
I did like what I saw of him in the Clipper game. He changed some shot and he didn't look like he was intimidated. However, he looked woefully lost on offense.

» Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:13 pm
That rumor with Monta is pure bullshit. The reason Mullin just traded away his big contracts was so he could resign Monta and Biedrins. The media's making **** up again.

All Star
» Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 pm
POB's biggest problem right now is strength. he looks bad out there because he is the weakest one on the floor. let him hit the weights and bulk up a bit like biedrins has, and he should be able to do some good things. patience fella's he's a rook. then again, hitting the weights didnt seem to do much for dunmurphy

» Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:12 pm
I wouldn't say that. The only reason Murphy even has an NBA contract is because he hit the weights and became a double-double machine. Without that improvement, he'd be nothing. An outside shooting big man with nothing else.