Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:21 am
coltraning wrote:
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:
tkono wrote:And congratulations to adonal foyle. One of only 3 NBA players who have stayed with their team for more than 8 years. Kobe is another and also Timmay out in SA i thought.

One of those things is not like the others...

Yep. Kobe is a b*tch. :mrgreen:

And now seriously, most Pacer's fans believe Dun is gonna be the answer to their problems at ... SG. Amazing. I'm speechless.
yeah - check out chad ford's podcast with Donnie Walsh - you know the guy he was salivating about? (drumroll....) Dunleavy. Because he is so smart, does all the little things, has great handles, passes well, rebounds well. scores well when needed - we must have all missed that the last few years...oh, and he really didn't want to trade Al, but there wasn't room for him, cause he was a natural 4 and they already had a natural 4 in the great Jermaine....guess that's why they traded for 2 more..............4s :roll:

What made me laugh even harder is that Donnie Walsh said he loved Troy Murphy for his "physical presence". He must have been given scouting tapes of Murph when he was a rookie.

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:43 am
I do not have a link, but I just read on Fanball.com's NBA news that the Pacers might be looking to trade Dunleavy to the Clippers for Maggette. I have no idea who in their right mind would trade Maggette for Dunleavy. There must be a draft pick or another player involved to the Clippers.

If Dunleavy does go there though it would for the second time this week, boost the Warriors chances of making the playoffs. The first was when they made the trade with the Pacers. The second would be Dunleavy playing for a team the Warriors are directly competing with for a playoff spot.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:56 am
ChicagoTom wrote:I do not have a link, but I just read on Fanball.com's NBA news that the Pacers might be looking to trade Dunleavy to the Clippers for Maggette.

Yep. Only a rumor, tho.

btw, we even have a thread about it. :wink:

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=3387

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:13 pm
TMC wrote:
ChicagoTom wrote:I do not have a link, but I just read on Fanball.com's NBA news that the Pacers might be looking to trade Dunleavy to the Clippers for Maggette.

Yep. Only a rumor, tho.

Sorry about that. I did not mean to double up.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:24 pm
ChicagoTom wrote:
TMC wrote:

Yep. Only a rumor, tho.

Sorry about that. I did not mean to double up.

Don't worry. It's all right. Many users only come to the W's forum without looking the others... This way they can also read it. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:01 am
coltraning wrote:hee hee - most of the Pacers know they got hosed and are royally pissed - I haven't read one comment where a W fan was anything other than happy with this trade. Seems if we are to boil down the consensus reactions of the 2 cities:

Indy - How the F could they let Harrington go, glad they lost crazy Jackson, what are Murphy and Dunleavy going to do for us?

Bay - YES!!! We got the best player in the deal and a backup PG and lost 2 albatrosses - sorry to see Ike go and a little nervous about jackson but well done, Mullin

That's it! This trade was a move in the right direction ultimately and maybe some of the young guys can be resigned

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball