Warriors will make their playoff run during March and on.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Role Player
Posts: 215
» Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:56 pm
I guarentee this. why? you ask.

Only 1 reason, and that's the time when Cabarkapa returns!!
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 357
» Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:16 pm
Tell it like it is!

All Star
Posts: 2856
» Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:31 pm
What is his health status right now?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:58 pm
cabarkapa wrote:I guarentee this. why? you ask.

Only 1 reason, and that's the time when Cabarkapa returns!!

is there money on this?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:25 am
coltraning wrote:
cabarkapa wrote:I guarentee this. why? you ask.

Only 1 reason, and that's the time when Cabarkapa returns!!

is there money on this?


Come on, colt. Half the board will owe you money at this pace... :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:38 am
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:
cabarkapa wrote:I guarentee this. why? you ask.

Only 1 reason, and that's the time when Cabarkapa returns!!

is there money on this?


Come on, colt. Half the board will owe you money at this pace... :mrgreen:

I know, I know, and no one pays up :evil: I gots to bet a dude who is basing his pick on Capbarkapa :wink:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:25 pm
baytobrooklyn wrote:Tell it like it is!



:mrgreen: Lovely.

Zarko has always been a marquee player and his absence has been a crushing blow :mrgreen:

Role Player
Posts: 215
» Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:22 pm
coltraning wrote:I know, I know, and no one pays up :evil: I gots to bet a dude who is basing his pick on Capbarkapa :wink:


Sorry man, to me that would be like stealing from you.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests