Who Really Cares About Free Throws?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:39 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
This just proves all Bob cared about was his own interest and his own thread. If he really cared about this message board he would still want to a member and talk about Warriors basktetball. But since no one wants his annoying thread around anymore he quits the message board? True colors showing.

I agree, I don't see how he can be defended any more

I was about to make that exact same comment; if this doesn't prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that SoCoolBob was purely interested in his own free throw pitch (and not the Golden State Warriors - which this board is about), than nothing will.

Hell, in all realism, Bob's thread probably would have landed safely in the Sports Section, but that was never his goal. He cared nothing about free throws. He purely cared about his own agenda. And if he couldn't spout his propaganda in the most popular forum we had, he was gonna leave (which he did).

When his thread is ended, he jumps ship. 'Nuff said.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:03 pm
Yeah--this guy was a spammer from his first post.

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:08 pm
We all have different opinions and viewpoints on the Warriors; however, we all post on this board Warrior subject matter. We argue; we agree; we attack; we counterattack; we talk Warrior basketball. Everyone does this except for Bob. His thread had nothing to do with Warrior basketball. He never contributed to any other thread.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:52 pm
uptempo wrote:We all have different opinions and viewpoints on the Warriors; however, we all post on this board Warrior subject matter. We argue; we agree; we attack; we counterattack; we talk Warrior basketball. Everyone does this except for Bob. His thread had nothing to do with Warrior basketball. He never contributed to any other thread.

yep, the only time he talked in other threads was to push his agenda in other areas of the forum. I'm not sure if he was even a warriors fan so much as he saw the warriors as an area to push free throws
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:53 pm
As far this thread goes; I see no reason to delete it.

Just do what it was never allowed to do when it created January 8th of 2005: let the thing die. Here's a little history lesson for the uninformed: the thread NEVER caught on, not even in the beginning. It began as a typical, colorful, animated, SoCoolBob post... and was only responded to by pawno a couple times. Bob originally posted the thread in January and it never caught on... prompting him to bump it back in everyone's face 2 months later in March, and the thread's limped on like that ever since.

This thread is 2-years old... and it was NEVER popular to anyone but Bob. True story. Look at the first page, if you don't believe me. Now that Bob's gone, it will fall off (like it always has) and things will go back to normal.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:17 pm
#32 wrote:As far this thread goes; I see no reason to delete it.

Just do what it was never allowed to do when it created January 8th of 2005: let the thing die. Here's a little history lesson for the uninformed: the thread NEVER caught on, not even in the beginning. It began as a typical, colorful, animated, SoCoolBob post... and was only responded to by pawno a couple times. Bob originally posted the thread in January and it never caught on... prompting him to bump it back in everyone's face 2 months later in March, and the thread's limped on like that ever since.

This thread is 2-years old... and it was NEVER popular to anyone but Bob. True story. Look at the first page, if you don't believe me. Now that Bob's gone, it will fall off (like it always has) and things will go back to normal.

yep. it got a few positive comments as would any other thread pushed like it, but really was a thread that would have lasted about 2 pages and under a week without bob's constant bumping. this'll be my last post in this thread now that it's over so that it can descend to the bottom of the forum
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:37 pm
Good riddance, Thread from Hell. :salute:

The time to die is finally here. Go to sleep. Go to sleep and never wake up again... :sleepy2:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:45 am
Ok, then this is the last post of the thread. I'm going to close it so nobody can post here again.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball