Game Thread: Warriors @ Memphis Grizzlies 2007-01-03

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors win another in a back-to-back night against the worst team in the league?

Poll ended at Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:10 pm

100%
YES
No votes
NO

Total votes: 8

All Star
» Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:06 pm
#32 wrote:(thats a joke, btw. Non-offensive and socially acceptable).

yeah, I think I'm going to put that in my signature so I never get moderaped again

(thats a joke, btw. Non-offensive and socially acceptable)
Last edited by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE on Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
» Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:18 pm
no one can ever say Nellie's teams don't play defense :mrgreen:

loving Barnes right now - during the era of Ike-shunning and w/Monta out, he's my fave active W

Franchise Player
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:15 am
Damn zshook and 32 have Barnes in their fantasy teams. This kid keeps improving with the minutes he's receiving. So far the Grizz have got off a good start under their new coach.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:37 am
I said Mullin should trade for Mike Miller :mrgreen:

The team has got to play better than this! Over 140 points to anyone is not right but the Grizz are the last placed team! Damon stoudamire has the best game in about 8 years!

Good to see Diogu got playing time :oops: :banghead: Nelson you fool1

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:13 am
migya wrote:The team has got to play better than this! Over 140 points to anyone is not right but the Grizz are the last placed team! Damon stoudamire has the best game in about 8 years!

Yep. If this game shows something is that OUR DEFENSE IS A F*CKING JOKE.

Stoudamire, Swift, Miller and Gay having the best game of the season at the same time... In Swift's case, the best game of his career. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Of course, Ike had another DNP. [sarcasm] Glad it helped get the win[/sarcasm]
Last edited by TMC on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Role Player
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:16 am
How about those 48 three point attempts.....I was seriously amazed when I noticed that almost half the shots taken were 3's.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:19 am
breezer_79 wrote:How about those 48 three point attempts.....I was seriously amazed when I noticed that almost half the shots taken were 3's.

Welcome to last year... Are we sure Monty didn't replace Nellie on the sidelines in this one?.

Role Player
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:23 am
I just don't understand it....there is just no way we can consistantly win games jacking up that many outside shots.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:11 am
Nelson has to employ a bit of Larry Brown coaching and get some rough stuff happening that sures up the defense! This type of playing will not work agaist proper teams and they are lucky they have played most of the nba's worst teams lately

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:26 am
migya wrote:Nelson has to employ a bit of Larry Brown coaching

That will never happen. No way. Wouldn't be Nellie.

Hall of Famer
» Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:48 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Nelson has to employ a bit of Larry Brown coaching

That will never happen. No way. Wouldn't be Nellie.

The way things are looking - Will never be a great team and certainly never be a championship one because it just doesn't work playing one side of the floor only

» Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:03 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
#32 wrote:(thats a joke, btw. Non-offensive and socially acceptable).

yeah, I think I'm going to put that in my signature so I never get moderaped again

(thats a joke, btw. Non-offensive and socially acceptable)

I tried to follow suit, but my sig's too long... am I gonna get moderaped again? :oops:

All Star
» Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:36 am
TMC wrote:
breezer_79 wrote:How about those 48 three point attempts.....I was seriously amazed when I noticed that almost half the shots taken were 3's.

Welcome to last year... Are we sure Monty didn't replace Nellie on the sidelines in this one?.

wait..andris biedrins leads the league in fg % and ike is darn good in the post.. wait what?

Hall of Famer
» Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:40 am
ChronicallyInclined wrote:
TMC wrote:

wait..andris biedrins leads the league in fg % and ike is darn good in the post.. wait what?

That's says it all! With two guys that can score inside, the team instead throws up a ton of threes and loses to the worst team there is right now :roll: