Troy Murphy walks into a bar

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:27 am
That's got to be the best I've seen Murphy play! It is just highlights but shows what the prik can do! He has the ability to drive very well and get up and dunk it with strength but the fool drives slower more often than not and puts up soft shiit that doesn't get it done! He schooled Duncan a few times and that shows how good he can really be!

I'd rather have Diogu and Biedrins is better at Center but this shows that Murphy does have the ability but just doesn't elect to use it often!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:35 am
migya wrote:That's got to be the best I've seen Murphy play! It is just highlights but shows what the prik can do! He has the ability to drive very well and get up and dunk it with strength but the fool drives slower more often than not and puts up soft shiit that doesn't get it done! He schooled Duncan a few times and that shows how good he can really be!

I'd rather have Diogu and Biedrins is better at Center but this shows that Murphy does have the ability but just doesn't elect to use it often!

It just shows that anyone can look good watching his highlights. Maybe we should post one of his "lowlights".

(This goes for any player, not just Murphy. These mixes don't prove anything at all. They're just fun to watch)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:44 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:That's got to be the best I've seen Murphy play! It is just highlights but shows what the prik can do! He has the ability to drive very well and get up and dunk it with strength but the fool drives slower more often than not and puts up soft shiit that doesn't get it done! He schooled Duncan a few times and that shows how good he can really be!

It just shows that anyone can look good watching his highlights. Maybe we should post one of his "lowlights".

(This goes for any player, not just Murphy. These mixes don't prove anything at all. They're just fun to watch)

This shows what he can do but the fact he doesn't do it often just shows he really doesn't want to because driving to the basket and jumping to finish with a dunk, as well as jumping to block shots (as he did against Krstic and Yao), is something you can do all the time, unless you have an injury that prevents you from doing it, which Murphy hasn't

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:49 am
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3MyU_NCyu0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="340" height="280"></embed>
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 am
SoCooLBob wrote:<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X3MyU_NCyu0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="340" height="280"></embed>

Much better, Bob. Now this vid really shows the unbiased truth that is all the potential Ike has, not like the other, which was a bunch of lies disguised as a highlights vid.

This is one is almost as unbiased as my opinion. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:09 am
My point was valid that Murphy has got ability that he doesn't use often.

This is just another proof that Diogu is a very skillful, very smooth player. He is a genuine post scorer that has so many moves that are very difficult to guard. That footage of him against the Pistons in Detroit is just great and shows him taking the Wallaces to school!

Anyone know where I can get the Warriors v Pistons game?

Diogu has great timing on his shotblocking and has the making of a great shotblocker! He is just a complete player that will round out in no time and become a core player, if not allstar type

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:10 am
migya wrote:Anyone know where I can get the Warriors v Pistons game?

No idea. The torrent is probably dead by now...
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball