Game Thread: Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 2006-12-30

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors win back-to-back nights?

YES
88%
NO
13%

Total votes : 8

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:35 pm
Go Kings!!! That's how you mop up them orange jerseys!!! Trade anyone of the franchise players i.e. J-Rich, BD, Monta and bring over the Big Spaninard!!! Pau Gasol!!!

When the W's aren't hitting they are definitely in trouble because with that fastbreak offense. The opponents get too many easy buckets and plus the teams defense is ****ing terrible!!! That's why we have so many blowouts!!! We need more tough defenders on this team!!! This team ****ing sucks!!! They are really good at losing on the road!!!

Lottery land baby!!! Just like when the Spurs had a good year and had injuries the next is when they landed their luck and had a chance to draft future Hall Of Famer Timmy Duncan!!!

Tank this ****ing season cause this team is going nowhere!!!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:44 pm
J-Rich wrote:Go Kings!!! That's how you mop up them orange jerseys!!! Trade anyone of the franchise players i.e. J-Rich, BD, Monta and bring over the Big Spaninard!!! Pau Gasol!!!

When the W's aren't hitting they are definitely in trouble because with that fastbreak offense. The opponents get too many easy buckets and plus the teams defense is ****ing terrible!!! That's why we have so many blowouts!!! We need more tough defenders on this team!!! This team ****ing sucks!!! They are really good at losing on the road!!!

Lottery land baby!!! Just like when the Spurs had a good year and had injuries the next is when they landed their luck and had a chance to draft future Hall Of Famer Timmy Duncan!!!

Tank this ****ing season cause this team is going nowhere!!!

YUP, trade him all away, give away the team send them to EUROPE.. THATS right send them all to EUROPE.. BARCELONA WARRIORS..you like that J RICH? HAHAHA

I agree we need more tough defenders, WE NEED SAY TERRELL OWENS and JEVON KEARSE... so what if they don't play basketball we just need interior tough TOUGH mofos....HAHHAAHA

WE CAN HI-JACK THE LOTTERY MACHINE TOGETHER SO WARRIORS CAN pick #1, YOU LIKE THAT??? how does that sound?

LOLOLO

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:52 pm
J RICH BROKEN HAND!!@!@! OMFG
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:10 pm
Ya know - I figured out why Ike doesn't get minutes like Dung...he needs to go 5-18 in 26 instead of the 5-7 for 14 in 14 he's doing. Or at least Murphy's 1-4. Nelson sure is larnin' him!
edit:'
correction: Dung 28 minutes 5/19, Ike 18 minutes 6-8 - yeah, keep Diogu's ass on the bench, Nellie!
game over...2 players didn't just gaspipe it for the Ws - McCleod, great shooting, 7-9, 3 assist, 2 steasl, 3-3 beyond the arc in 25 minutes, and Ike, 6-8 and 4-4 from the line for 16 points with 5 boards in 18 minutes - note, Ws plus 13 with Ike in, minus 36 with him out...I think Nelson needs to sit him some more and play Dung, who shot brutally tonight, as did most of the Ws...

as for JRich, it is a tough break for a true gamer (no pun intended), but this may be a blessing in disguise. He was not back, was not helping the team, like Reggie Lewis said, maybe 70%, so the hand injury may give him the time to really heal up and rehabilitate and be 100%.

with Barnes, Ellis, Pietrus, Diogu, Davis, Biedrins, Murphy, McCleod and the occasional good game from the Dung and Foyle, there are enough good horses there, and a healthy Jrich coming back may be a nice boost to the team in March. They are an 8th seed, no more, but after all this that is a huge improvement. Now just smoke a peace pipe, Nelson and give Diogu the minutes he deserves...

stat of the night:
Shooting of McCleod and Diogu - 13/17 76.5%
Rest of team: 21/75 28%
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:59 am
breezer_79 wrote:F*cking shithouse mate. 'Bout to head out the door to travel 3 hours for New Years. And then theres the Macca's Hotcakes......why my missus decided that would be a good idea for breakfast I have no bloody idea. I feel like f*cking purging or something....bet if I did that I could get a gig as a supermodel. :mrgreen: Anyways hope everyone has a great New Years!!!!

Oh and I hope Artest doesn't hurt himself up on his rush back to the bench.

Cheers Assh*les!! (thats a term of endearment....just ask migya)

Hope you feel better mate!

Happy New Year everyone!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:04 am
It was a big and strange loss! This one was horrible and this road woes needs to be addressed because it looks chronic!

Colt said it right - Diogu produces do well and still Nelson gives him short minutes!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:32 am
AHHHHH!!!!!! Worst game of the year and not just because of the game itself (although that was also horrible). But J-Rich has a broken hand!!!! Not good news we need monta back quick. Still in the eight spot though. And J-rich i think you are over reacting a bit... And what makes you think pau would work with the warriors? Nelson obviously does not like post players who cant run the floor (ie. diogu) so why would pau work? I still think this core can work we still havent seen it with everyone healthy

Is it a coincidence that the same game murphy comes back we get blown out? maybe but it think it was a contributing factor (along with HORRID shooting).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 am
Tough loss... but not completely unexpected. The Kings had something to prove against us, and took advantage of our road woes and the fact that it was a back-to-back game. Not a real measure of our level.

Glad to see Ike keeps proving Nellie wrong each time he plays.

J-Rich wrote:Go Kings!!!

You know, right now I'm thinking if that may be considered abusive language...

breezer_79 wrote:Cheers Assh*les!! (thats a term of endearment....just ask migya)

Ok. Happy New Year, Assh*le!!! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:03 am
Just remember, we whooped their a$$ just as bad when we played them at home.

I don't even believe the Warriors have won a game in those orange jersey's this season. Last season, they were on the winning side when you combined the city and orange jersey's records together.

You know what's interesting. So far this season, 32 has predicted many things correctly.

Well anyway, couldn't watch the whole game. It was terrible in the second. Hopefully the Warriors bounce back.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:48 am
There you go ~W~ I love you thinking man!!! Let's bring in the Big Show and maybe he can slam a couple of the W's opponents on the floor!!! Tell me which lottery maching you wanna steal I'll be right there with ya!!!

All I want for New Year's is a top five pick baby!!! Woohoo!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:55 am
I really think that Nellie is the wrong coach for the W's!!! He doesn't have the same personel like he did in Dallas!!!

At least the Mav had some decent defensive bigs!!! W's only have one and he really isn't much of a big defensive physical center!!!

Nash well he just blows out BD!!! His demeanor and leadership skills will be something that BD will never have!!! Never have I seen him argue with anyone of his teamates!!! Plus he plays under control and doesn't try to make an AN1 play all the time!!!

And bringing in a defensive coach like Avery just sealed the deal for the Mavs!!!

The W's are already a bad defensive team!!! I remember a play against the Celtic when one of the players grabbed a reb and raced full court and the only player there was J-Rich. J-Rich had plenty of time to stop him or make a hard foul but he just backed off of him I he was afraid to foul the player!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:02 am
I got your answer Dubs for Life!!! Thanks for asking so politely!!! Pau will help out when the W's get into their half court set of schemes!!! And will also help AB in closing the interior!!! Plus he is 7'0 and is a better upgrade defender than Murphy!!!

With all that length AB and Pau the W's opponents would have a very hard time penetrating against the W's!!!

The W's can't run all their opponents off the floor!!! Much less shoot the damn ball!!!

You bring in someone like Gasol then you can compete like teams like the Suns!!! The Suns are so dominant because they can mix good guard play with their bigs!!! Marion and Stoudamire!!! AB can't handle Stoudamire by himself!!!

By bringing in Pau it will help both the W's half court offense and interior defense!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:05 am
No it's not abusive language!!! Everybody is entitled to their own opinions!!! Just like what you just said right now!!! So yes if anybody is using abusive or offensive language it might be themselves!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:08 am
Thanks xBayAreaWarriorsx at least somebody is brave enough to say it!!!
Happy New Year to you bro!!! Okay!!! Okay!!! I be positive this time only maybe the W's make the playoffs!!! And J-Rich comes back next week!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:01 am
Great! This is wonderful. My friend was djing at the RedRoom or Redwood Room. Whatever it's called at the Clift Hotel in SF. He said Baron Davis was there partying it up. So I check the score and the Warriors got blown out and Baron only had 8 points. WTF??!?!?? 8 points??? Thanks Baron!!! Oh well. I guess he needed a break. He's been playing his heart out.

Glad I watched the UFC fight instead of the game last night. I would have been ultra depressed.

Go Dubs.
Born and raised in the muthaf***'n 808 /
Now I reside in the Golden State!
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads