Trade needed!!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 2035
» Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:45 pm
No team out there will ever trade for a Duns or Murphy which is why Mully dug is own grave!!!

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:49 pm
Looks like Chad Ford been reading a few J-Rich posting!!! Now show that shitt up your ass fellow W's fans!!!!

AB and Gasol together would be awesome!!! Trade either MP, Murphy, Dun, Ike or even Monta for Gasol would be a steal!!!

The W's don't need a superstar big men there is on quality big men available out there!!! They're either old or you would have to break the bank to get one!!!

Once again shove the shitt up your ass W's fans!!!!
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 449
» Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:39 pm
J-Rich wrote:Looks like Chad Ford been reading a few J-Rich posting!!! Now show that shitt up your ass fellow W's fans!!!!

AB and Gasol together would be awesome!!! Trade either MP, Murphy, Dun, Ike or even Monta for Gasol would be a steal!!!

The W's don't need a superstar big men there is on quality big men available out there!!! They're either old or you would have to break the bank to get one!!!

Once again shove the shitt up your ass W's fans!!!!

Can we ban this guy now he broke the rule by insulting us
I SAY BAN THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21969
» Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:44 pm
hellkiller wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Looks like Chad Ford been reading a few J-Rich posting!!! Now show that shitt up your ass fellow W's fans!!!!

AB and Gasol together would be awesome!!! Trade either MP, Murphy, Dun, Ike or even Monta for Gasol would be a steal!!!

The W's don't need a superstar big men there is on quality big men available out there!!! They're either old or you would have to break the bank to get one!!!

Once again shove the shitt up your ass W's fans!!!!

Can we ban this guy now he broke the rule by insulting us
I SAY BAN THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




He keeps this up he is out of here!


If you're trying to be funny, do it some other way. Alot of people on here have asked for you to leave and you're making a case why you should

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:05 pm
Well you guys aren't very funny yourself and it just goes to show that not everybody agrees with what the majority of you have to say!!!

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:09 pm
People should not be so critical to what other people have to say!!! Besides alot of the other fans have started this!!! I've cooled down alot but alot of the people on this forum just still don't know when to stop!!!

So be fair moderator and backup what other people have to say!!!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21969
» Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:00 am
J-Rich wrote:People should not be so critical to what other people have to say!!! Besides alot of the other fans have started this!!! I've cooled down alot but alot of the people on this forum just still don't know when to stop!!!

So be fair moderator and backup what other people have to say!!!



That post in this thread (just above) of yours saying "take that Warrior fans" is just plain starting crap and not needed mate. Yea you're funny sometimes but more often than not you aren't and it is just too harsh
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:32 am
migya wrote:
hellkiller wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Looks like Chad Ford been reading a few J-Rich posting!!! Now show that shitt up your ass fellow W's fans!!!!

AB and Gasol together would be awesome!!! Trade either MP, Murphy, Dun, Ike or even Monta for Gasol would be a steal!!!

The W's don't need a superstar big men there is on quality big men available out there!!! They're either old or you would have to break the bank to get one!!!

Once again shove the shitt up your ass W's fans!!!!

Can we ban this guy now he broke the rule by insulting us
I SAY BAN THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Alot of people on here have asked for you to leave and you're making a case why you should


Yep. You're giving people reasons to complain, J-Rich...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests