Go W's!!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:35 am
Part of me agrees with you part of me is revolted. This years draft does look very very good too bad last years wasnt this good. Anyways even if monta and MP are seriously injured this team will not be as bad as the philidelphias and new yorks of the league. Im still rooting with all my heart that the warriors make the playoffs. How can you not?
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:16 am
Can't ban him for saying stuff we don't agree with. I think this is fine. I think it's ridiculous but arguments makes the world go round. That being said we'd get something like the 13th pick and it's not going to help. There might be some 4-5 potential franchise players in that draft but we wouldn't get any of them. I say full sails ahead. We've had a tough schedule and are in the eight spot.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:39 am
coltraning wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
migya wrote:Another thread by JRich trying to antaginise the forum :oops:

Is that not enough to ban the guy???

I mean, honestly, J-Rich is a spambot. I can't believe no mod has banned his ass yet. He posts a slew of topics and says things COMPLETELY to annoy other people. Wasn't that ps2huang's rep...?

I understand everybody on the forum thinks of him as a comic relief, but some of us get tired of seeing the author-list on the front page being dominated by one guy (especially when they all cop out after 3 or 4 replies)!

You can't just ban someone like that. He has actually made some pretty insightful posts, different from the baggering that he sometimes does. This thread was pretty much to pisss off the majority of us that want the team to make the playoffs. He is probably getting a laugh out of angry reactions. He is not slandering anyone on the board in particular so it is not that bad.

It has to be quite serious for someone to be banned

idk migya, I think that J-rich, while he occasionally makes for a laugh, is a troll who needs to be gone. Point me to a single insightful post he's made. The vast majority of the time he just makes annoying useless threads that don't help the forum at all, and hinders it because he gets other people's threads away from the top. I'm too lazy to find a list of his bannable posts right now but I might later

I dunno, Pest and 32...he seems harmless to me. Just disable his !!! key and all will be cool in the world. He's not hurting anyone. I think he's actually a huge warriors fan and is just completely at the end of his rope :!: :!: :!:

Yep. What he says is not enough to ban him. He ain't breaking any rule, after all. Bannishment is the last resource and nobody can't be banned for not agreeing with other people views.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:21 pm
No pestilence ya got my age all wrong!!! I'm twelve years old to be exact!!! About three years older than yourself!!!
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball