Go W's!!!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:28 pm
I hope that Pietrus and Monta miss a significant amount of time this year!!! This years draft is suppose is be as good as the 2003 draft!!!
Hopefully Monta has a separated shoulder or maybe a dislocated one for that matter!!!

Knowing that J-Rich is still limited to his minutes. BD can't win all the games by himself!!! Hopefully MP will be out at least 5 games and Monta 10 games!!!

If they made the playoffs this yr. I don't see them getting by the second round if they we to match up with either Dnever or Houston forget about it they'd be out in 5 games!!!
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:42 pm
There a part of me that want to kill you but there a part of me think that your right but dont you think that us warriors fan suffer to much already?
This is the year
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:38 pm
The Warriors are better off preparing the young pieces they have for the future, instead of aquiring more young pieces.

Playoff experience is invalueable. I'd rather the Warriors got to the playoffs (even if it meant getting swept by the Spurs... at least they'd get a 4 game taste of the playoffs).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:36 pm
Another thread by JRich trying to antaginise the forum :oops:

The team is good as they are and playoffs is the best thing right now

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:41 pm
migya wrote:Another thread by JRich trying to antaginise the forum :oops:

Is that not enough to ban the guy???

I mean, honestly, J-Rich is a spambot. I can't believe no mod has banned his ass yet. He posts a slew of topics and says things COMPLETELY to annoy other people. Wasn't that ps2huang's rep...?

I understand everybody on the forum thinks of him as a comic relief, but some of us get tired of seeing the author-list on the front page being dominated by one guy (especially when they all cop out after 3 or 4 replies)!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:53 pm
#32 wrote:

I mean, honestly, J-Rich is a spambot. I can't believe no mod has banned his ass yet. He posts a slew of topics and says things COMPLETELY to annoy other people. Wasn't that ps2huang's rep...?

I understand everybody on the forum thinks of him as a comic relief, but some of us get tired of seeing the author-list on the front page being dominated by one guy (especially when they all cop out after 3 or 4 replies)!

You can't just ban someone like that. He has actually made some pretty insightful posts, different from the baggering that he sometimes does. This thread was pretty much to pisss off the majority of us that want the team to make the playoffs. He is probably getting a laugh out of angry reactions. He is not slandering anyone on the board in particular so it is not that bad.

It has to be quite serious for someone to be banned

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:15 pm
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:

You can't just ban someone like that. He has actually made some pretty insightful posts, different from the baggering that he sometimes does. This thread was pretty much to pisss off the majority of us that want the team to make the playoffs. He is probably getting a laugh out of angry reactions. He is not slandering anyone on the board in particular so it is not that bad.

idk migya, I think that J-rich, while he occasionally makes for a laugh, is a troll who needs to be gone. Point me to a single insightful post he's made. The vast majority of the time he just makes annoying useless threads that don't help the forum at all, and hinders it because he gets other people's threads away from the top. I'm too lazy to find a list of his bannable posts right now but I might later
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:33 pm
Thanks for all the laughs guys!!! Just accept the truth and follow the light right into lottery land again baby!!!

This team would be better off with someone like Oden or Durrant!!! I really can't believe W's fans are so high on a team that is what is it rt now??? 14-15 or some **** like that!!! First off how many times have we got blown out this year and squandered big leads!!!

If the W's land in lottery land again in 07'. I'll put all the money in the bank that they'll go even further next year!!!! Same goes for Houston and Denver by losing key players they could land a valuable piece for next year and be even stronger!!!

Comeon W's fans!!! One more year of missing the playoffs!!! Yeah baby!!!

Foyle for president baby!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Someone tell me why we are so high on a medicore team thinking that this team will go deep in the playoffs???

First off AB needs to learn how to sit down and take notes from Yao!!!

BD can't win all the games by himself!!! Monta needs some time off anyways to heal his foot and that shoulder of his!!!

This team is not in the same league as Denver, Houston, Utah, Lakers or Phoenix!!!

You can't win playoff games without rebounding, clutch ft shooting, defense unless your the Suns!!! Which is why the W's will be going into lala land again for 2006-2007!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:43 pm
Hey I'm with you hellkiller!!! But this team sucks again this year!!! They're exciting but they can't get it together!!!

Give me a top 5 pick for next year and then the W's will have something to talk about!!!

Common do you think the AB alone out there can solve the W's prob??? I would like to see Nellie experiment with AB and Ike out there with all the W's injuries!!! But Nellie has a different strategy in putting lineups out there!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:40 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:

idk migya, I think that J-rich, while he occasionally makes for a laugh, is a troll who needs to be gone. Point me to a single insightful post he's made. The vast majority of the time he just makes annoying useless threads that don't help the forum at all, and hinders it because he gets other people's threads away from the top. I'm too lazy to find a list of his bannable posts right now but I might later

I dunno, Pest and 32...he seems harmless to me. Just disable his !!! key and all will be cool in the world. He's not hurting anyone. I think he's actually a huge warriors fan and is just completely at the end of his rope :!: :!: :!:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:58 pm
I think he's a warriors fan who is eleven years old
Last edited by tHe_pEsTiLeNcE on Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:58 pm
Can't we all just get along!!! Dont be so bitter guys!!! There's always something positive to look forward to!!! Like the Greg Oden sweepstakes or the Kevin Durant!!!

Thanks for the love guys I definitely feel the same about you too!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:03 pm
OHHH!!! Believe me I'm hard on the W's even at their home games!!! You'll see me critcize the team even when they are up!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:08 pm
Hellkiller I've been suffering since 1988!!! I'm thirty yrs old and the W's have given me a few greys already!!! That's ****ing pathetic knowing the W's have been this bad for this long!!! Give me one more lottery year in the top 5 again this year and we'll get it right next year!!!
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball