62%
no
38%

Total votes : 13

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:01 pm
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:it and Minny are the 2 places I would have guessed...

I never thought Minny had the slightest chance, as they do not have any pick to offer... and not much talent, other than KG.

TWolves had Foye, RDavis and MJames to offer up. The sixers could have been happy with that.

I liked Miller in the Nugs and reckon he will be missed. He will have to score more like he did in the Cavs but the sixers got a very good PG

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:04 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:I think it's a great deal for Denver. Now that team is not only gonna win their division

utah

If it all clicks for the Nugs they should have more firepower than the Jazz. If AK47 plays properly, the Jazz are a real contender, if not already

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 pm
migya wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:I think it's a great deal for Denver. Now that team is not only gonna win their division

utah

If it all clicks for the Nugs they should have more firepower than the Jazz. If AK47 plays properly, the Jazz are a real contender, if not already

yeah, I was just saying that the nuggs weren't a shoe in for division winner by any stretch of the imagination
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:56 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:

utah

yeah, I was just saying that the nuggs weren't a shoe in for division winner by any stretch of the imagination

Especially with a bunch of key players sitting out for so many games.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:13 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:

utah

The Nugs still had a very good team before the trade but just weren't playing as well as they could, though they have been good this season.

The Jazz are no push overs and if there are no injuries this season for them, they will win their division, by alot too I reckon

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:34 am
#32 wrote:This season and next season will look great for Denver... but no more than that.

So what?. AI's contract will end that season, which means he'll have a lot of value, as a player or expirer... It's a win-win situation for Denver.

tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:

utah

I like Utah, and I'm pretty sure they'll make the playoffs... as the second team of their division. Denver has enough time to recover and win it.

All Star
Poster Credit: 8
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:27 am
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:This season and next season will look great for Denver... but no more than that.

So what?. AI's contract will end that season, which means he'll have a lot of value, as a player or expirer... It's a win-win situation for Denver.

tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
migya wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:

utah

Good analysis. Both teams are well coached, have got to guys, and are poised to compete with San Antonio, Phoenix, and Dallas.

Unfortunately, the Warriors are the toilet paper team again...cleaning up the rear.

I like Utah, and I'm pretty sure they'll make the playoffs... as the second team of their division. Denver has enough time to recover and win it.
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball