Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:27 am
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:
John Patrick wrote:
aletha33 wrote:HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG...

I'd hate to have him on my team...especially all you who bitch about BD taking too many shots...talk about not making your team better. he's the epitomy of a ball hog.

Guess which team is in the playoffs...

Guess which team is in the Eastern Conference...

And guess which team doesn't have two poofy white boys (offenseless expression :mrgreen: ) posing as professional basketball players.........

they'd be the same, regardless of the amount of melanin they possessed :wink:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:15 am
#32 wrote:
John Patrick wrote:

I'd hate to have him on my team...especially all you who bitch about BD taking too many shots...talk about not making your team better. he's the epitomy of a ball hog.

Guess which team is in the Eastern Conference...

You got me... but the Wizards still had a helluva better record... even after our needless season-end win streak.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:09 pm
They have two less losses than us. We're 12-14, they're 12-12. Thats not so far away. All they need is to drop two games and they're in the same ship as us.

The only difference is that they're in the easier conference, so they have an easier schedule.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:55 pm
About Gilbert putting up 60, this is what Kobe had to say about it. And I quote, "Not impressive. All game long he took horrible shot selections and somehow made them. 60 is good but he made it to 60 points in an ugly fashion." End quote. May not exactly be what he said, but what caught my ear was KB24 saying he wasn't impressed with Gilbert and thought his shot selection was horrible.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:37 pm
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:About Gilbert putting up 60, this is what Kobe had to say about it. And I quote, "Not impressive. All game long he took horrible shot selections and somehow made them. 60 is good but he made it to 60 points in an ugly fashion." End quote. May not exactly be what he said, but what caught my ear was KB24 saying he wasn't impressed with Gilbert and thought his shot selection was horrible.

Yeah, talk about the pot calling the kettle black

bitch move by kobe, especially after Gilbert called Kobe the best player in the league.
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:16 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:About Gilbert putting up 60, this is what Kobe had to say about it. And I quote, "Not impressive. All game long he took horrible shot selections and somehow made them. 60 is good but he made it to 60 points in an ugly fashion." End quote. May not exactly be what he said, but what caught my ear was KB24 saying he wasn't impressed with Gilbert and thought his shot selection was horrible.

Yeah, talk about the pot calling the kettle black

bitch move by kobe, especially after Gilbert called Kobe the best player in the league.

Kobe is a bitch!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Bad form, Mr. Bryant. Sounds like "somebody's" worried about the media having a new large-point-game to talk about...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:30 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:About Gilbert putting up 60, this is what Kobe had to say about it. And I quote, "Not impressive. All game long he took horrible shot selections and somehow made them.

This must be the dumbest statement I've read in a while. Not surprising coming from the rapist.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:16 am
Gilbert dropped 54 again tonight...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:19 am
Well, here's the real statement coming from Kobe.

You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:32 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Well, here's the real statement coming from Kobe.

You tip your hat and say, 'See you next time.' First of all, he shot 27 free throws. We as a team shot 30. Think about that.

But him individually, it's funny. He doesn't seem to have much of a conscience. I really don't think he does. Some of the shots he took tonight, you miss those, and they're just terrible shots. Awful. You make them and they're unbelievable shots. I don't get a chance to play him much, so I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there. He made some big ones, but I'll be ready next time.

Exactly what Pest said. Bitch move by Kobe. I'm sure that, had the Lakers won that game, he'd be praising Arenas and saying how difficult it was to overcome Gilbert's big night and how important that win was. As they lost, he has to lowball Arenas and make it look like it was a lucky game.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:48 am
John Patrick wrote:Gilbert dropped 54 again tonight...

He is definately a talent and seemingly getting better! The Wizards are no great team though

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:15 am

he didn't really say that, did he? That is just TOO funny. I haven't gotten used to that mentality of just chucking it up there??? Man, Kobe is a brilliant ironist.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:48 am
John Patrick wrote:

guess which team's in the eastern conference... ?

and not counting last night's win, they were just 13-12 in that garbage conference..so now what?

and oh, btw, we're the 8th seed..
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:50 am
TMC wrote:

Exactly what Pest said. Bitch move by Kobe. I'm sure that, had the Lakers won that game, he'd be praising Arenas and saying how difficult it was to overcome Gilbert's big night and how important that win was. As they lost, he has to lowball Arenas and make it look like it was a lucky game.

well, if a bitch move reveals the truth, then kobe's a bitch...

gilbert DOES take horrible shots...sure it goes in, but having to rely on him taking and making those shots?

they won't go far...

sure, he'll have his great nights...but in the long run, nothing beneficial from a player like arenas
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball