J-Rich only
No votes
Neither
No votes

Total votes : 19

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:33 pm
The Warriors are gonna be nice next year. The question is how nice.

We all know that good players on good teams make the all-star team. If the Warriors continue to play the way they have been playing (and I think they will) I think both Baron and J-Rich will be All-Stars for the West next year.

What do you all think?
It may be premature and believe me, I am one of Chris Mullins biggest fans (both as a player and GM), but I like what Larry Riley is doing. At least so far....

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:35 pm
Both will make it if we're in contention. How could ppl not notice both of them after what we've endured for 10 years.
Here we go again...
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:40 pm
If the Warriors can make a playoff push, Baron Davis can deffinatley get J-Rich more love in the leauge, and they could both make the all start game, maybe not as starters, but I'd be very, very happy if they even made the reserves
Signature by: The G.O.A.T. at NBALSC

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:56 pm
BD could start if Nash goes down with an injury. Realistically BD is the second best PG in the west now.
Here we go again...

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:20 pm
Jrich shoulda been an allstar this year. The losing record worked against him...theyll both make it next year. Hopefully Jrich returns to the dunk contest too and reclaims his title...BD can do the skills challenge. Capture the trophies like when Jrich took dunk & the rookie MVP trophy.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:32 pm
I say both and Pietrus in the running for 6th man award :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:50 am
I feel that everyfan outside of China votes for there gaurds not by Yao Mings teammate, but rather who's the superstar written on the tongue of there shoe.

I feel people will vote for Baron over Steve Nash because his got more razzle dazzle and he missed out this year because of his boycotting in New O.

If Jrich has his team playing above .500 around End of jan or Feb, then suckers like Tim Legler might just hop off LeBron's publess cock and show the REAL no 23 some love and give him airtime. Or if Jrich has a shoe contract with flashy little soldiers,tanks and Helicopters then his an allstar

Anyways I hope if Andrew Bogut is not drafted by the Warriors in the west, i hope Atlanta picks him up so that all us Aussies downunder can get behind and vote him on as a rigged international :roll:

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:48 pm
baron davis will make to the all star game and he will take a couple of warriors with him just like steve nash did with the suns
i LOve the warriors and i will stick by them thru thick and thin

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:16 pm
This IS Baron and J-Richs years. But I see them both coming off the bench, unless Kobe gets traded to the east.

Baron has a better chance starting. I'd like to see him in the Skills challenge too.

Return to Warriors Basketball