Did Davis bench Barnes?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:24 pm
Barnes threw a terrible pass that was intercepted by the Suns. The camera went to Davis and he was pissed, yelling at the bench while pointing in Barnes direction. In seconds, Dun was in and Barnes was out.

It looked like he said "get him the ---- out of here".

Anyone else see this?

I was kind of happy he got assertive. We have seen far too many really stupid passes. Unfortunately, the Ws are not the passing geniuses that the Kings were a few years ago. Wish they were.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:38 pm
I seriously doubt it.

Barnes and Baron played at UCLA together. They're buddies. I saw the same clip; it looked to me like Baron was getting on Barnes for missing it, but Baron does that to everybody. It's what makes him a good leader.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 pm
carlgo wrote:Barnes threw a terrible pass that was intercepted by the Suns. The camera went to Davis and he was pissed, yelling at the bench while pointing in Barnes direction. In seconds, Dun was in and Barnes was out.

It looked like he said "get him the ---- out of here".

Anyone else see this?

I was kind of happy he got assertive. We have seen far too many really stupid passes. Unfortunately, the Ws are not the passing geniuses that the Kings were a few years ago. Wish they were.

If that is true, then that is fukin shitt!!!!

No way such a thing should be happening and Nelson has to put the leash on Baron! It is good to show some leadership but that is just slaughtering your teammate and putting yourself above everyone else!

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:22 am
#32 wrote:I seriously doubt it.

Barnes and Baron played at UCLA together. They're buddies. I saw the same clip; it looked to me like Baron was getting on Barnes for missing it, but Baron does that to everybody. It's what makes him a good leader.

Agreed! Good eye.

Return to Warriors Basketball