downhill city from here

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:09 pm
downhill city from here. and we don't have the eastern conference helpin us out much either..
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:50 pm
Not time to panic yet. The team is not the stray dog they were in past years

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:04 pm
32 was right

"expect the bandwagon-jumping bitches to start pissing and moaning about us losing 3 (possibly 4) in a row."
ImageImage
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:49 pm
tomorrow is a gut check game, they need to rebound big time, this should be a sign of what they are made of. I don't think this is the same team that would cave after a stretch like this in the last few years and then next thing you know they are 12-18. Hopefully I am not wrong.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:53 pm
hobbes wrote:tomorrow is a gut check game, they need to rebound big time, this should be a sign of what they are made of. I don't think this is the same team that would cave after a stretch like this in the last few years and then next thing you know they are 12-18. Hopefully I am not wrong.

hope so - I know I know, I am a huge Ike fan and obviously he would not have stopped the destruction tonight. It was personal for the Spurs, however, they need him, as he is their ONLY natural lowpost scorer...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:55 am
migya wrote:Not time to panic yet. The team is not the stray dog they were in past years

I certainly hope not. tonite's game was the worst i've seen in..? i don't know how long. i never pictured any of nelly's team ever getting routed like that. Die San Antonio!!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:31 am
migya wrote:Not time to panic yet. The team is not the stray dog they were in past years

:withstupid: :wink:

Also, we were without Ike (like it or not, our best PF. It's just that people still haven't realized as much) and J-Rich... things we'll be different when those two come back and we have a kinder schedule.

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 am
While it might be time to be concerned, it is not time to say the Warriors season is ruined and over. They have had a stretch of three games in a row they have lost. They should have won the first two and obviously this third one was a disaster.

However, after the Houston game tonight, the Warriors have three games, two of which are at home against New Orleans/OKC and Sacramento sandwiched around a trip to Seattle on Sunday. Those three games will be vitally important to the Warriors and their season. Two of three must be wins for this team.

This is not a Mike Montgomery coached team, this is a Don Nelson team and while last night he and the rest of the team were embarassed, you can be sure Nellie gave them an earful and let them know about it. I have faith this team can and will rebound. I do not think tonight will be the night they get a win, but they will play better and on Saturday we will see them get a much needed win.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:35 am
Fact is that at the end of this month we will have a clearer picture of the team and if they are really capable of winning enough. The first two months are not everything but they tend to give an indication of the top 5 or 6 teams at least

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:50 am
TMC wrote:

:withstupid: :wink:

Also, we were without Ike (like it or not, our best PF. It's just that people still haven't realized as much) and J-Rich... things we'll be different when those two come back and we have a kinder schedule.

Once Zarko get healthy, the Warriors will be back on track and playoff bound... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:03 pm
Big B wrote:Once Zarko get healthy, the Warriors will be back on track and playoff bound... :mrgreen:

Couldn't have said it better. The team needs as much support from the cheerleaders as possible. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:56 pm
Well here's some bad news for Yao... Foyle ain't guarding him anymore, Biedrins is.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:56 pm
Don't think Zarko has played a single minute this season! He might not either

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:19 pm
Wow. what a statement game. i'll never watch a live game again this season.. thank you tivo..

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:46 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:32 was right

"expect the bandwagon-jumping bitches to start pissing and moaning about us losing 3 (possibly 4) in a row."

Well when you see the warriors losing this badly, I can understand. But I also understand that they aren't at full strength. JRich is out with his knee for the rest of the road trip and right now, his impact is being felt. hard... I will happy with a win or two on this trip. Its gonna be a long one.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball