Yes
30%
No
70%

Total votes : 23

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:58 am
Yeah, if our roasts on the warriors board are affecting him, the boy needs to get on the couch. :)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:22 pm
Expensive, but valuable and getting better. Next step is to play hard all the time and get rid of that horrid yellow ribbon.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:29 pm
I don't know. I'm apathtic on my views with Dumbleavy. He is mediocre compared to the salary he's paid and how high of a draft pick he was, but at least he can produce a solid 15ppg and be a good off the bench player, because that year, look who was available. Jay Williams? Done, Dajuan Wagner? Done. Tskitivilli? Done.

Only player that we really missed was Amare, but you can't even say anything about that because most teams passed on him because he could've turned out into a Kwame
New. Stuff.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:56 pm
BT wrote:I don't know. I'm apathtic

So you are apathetic about dun being pathetic :mrgreen:

Just another funny one

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:05 am
BT wrote:Only player that we really missed was Amare, but you can't even say anything about that because most teams passed on him because he could've turned out into a Kwame

[-X

Caron Butler. He was the surest pick available in that draft. I can understand passing on Amare due to the risks of drafting him at #3... but Butler was a much better prospect than Dun, no matter how you look at it.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:07 pm
Ok lets say the draft that year was crap (which it was) and dunleavy was the best player at that time (which I dont believe) we still didnt need to sign him to that extension. He gets paid way too much to be a role player, 7th man. Plus when he signed that contract extension he said he was taking a pay cut and was worth more than the deal we gave him.

Dunleavy doesnt have the heart to be a decent starter on ANY nba team.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:01 pm
were there any other teams lookin at him at the time?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:57 pm
Chris Mullin is a major contributer to all this MD jr hate, his contract extension was the most horrendous thing any one has ever done to me personally. To tell u the truth if monta or AB leave this team, mullin will replace dunleavy as the most hated GSW on my list
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:18 pm
tradedunleavy wrote:Ok lets say the draft that year was crap (which it was) and dunleavy was the best player at that time (which I dont believe) we still didnt need to sign him to that extension. He gets paid way too much to be a role player, 7th man. Plus when he signed that contract extension he said he was taking a pay cut and was worth more than the deal we gave him.

Dunleavy doesnt have the heart to be a decent starter on ANY nba team.

The draft had three superstars (amare, yao, and boozer) and another couple of semistars (prince and butler). It wasn't a totally crappy draft
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:19 am
The Real Newman wrote:Chris Mullin is a major contributer to all this MD jr hate, his contract extension was the most horrendous thing any one has ever done to me personally. To tell u the truth if monta or AB leave this team, mullin will replace dunleavy as the most hated GSW on my list

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You must have avoided all the random insults a person gets in life!

mullin can fix all this by trading at least one of the bad contracts before next preseason

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:53 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:The draft had three superstars (amare, yao, and boozer) and another couple of semistars (prince and butler). It wasn't a totally crappy draft

That's all the talent that draft had (and Hilario, who was a project... and still is). We could have gotten any of those except Yao, so we had lots of options. We were not forced to pick Dunleavy.

The Real Newman wrote:Chris Mullin is a major contributer to all this MD jr hate, his contract extension was the most horrendous thing any one has ever done to me personally. To tell u the truth if monta or AB leave this team, mullin will replace dunleavy as the most hated GSW on my list

:mrgreen:

That should be enough to end the spell.

If he can't resign the only good players for the future we have ======> Get the f*ck outta here.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:59 am
TMC wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:The draft had three superstars (amare, yao, and boozer) and another couple of semistars (prince and butler). It wasn't a totally crappy draft

That's all the talent that draft had (and Hilario, who was a project... and still is). We could have gotten any of those except Yao, so we had lots of options. We were not forced to pick Dunleavy.

Yep that excuse doesnt fly for the reason we drafted dung-leavy. We got him because he was white, plain and simple. Dont believe me? Ignorance is bliss. Same reason he got his contract extensions. And im not at all mad about this by any means, its just the way it is.

And Boozer is NOT a superstar. Yes he is having a "superstar" type season (got him on my fantasy squad), but he is far from being a superstar. I can name at least 25 players who are more "superstar" than him. Not trying to rag on you, but Dung was a bad pick plain and simple.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:06 am
Boozer is having a superstar season and he would be a leading MVP candidate right now. I don't like the guy for past attitudes but he has shown game from what I've seen this season

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:13 pm
TMC wrote:
Thunder wrote:I like the guy in an off the bench role but not as a starter. He plays hard and knows he isn't perfect which is all you can ask for from a player as far as effort goes.

I wish he didn't make so much. But overall he is okay in my book.

Tell the truth... you're his cousin, right? :mrgreen:

im with thunder on this one, i like this guy off the bench but he is well not worth the money we're paying him.....send him to LA, he's got family there.

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:25 pm
The only productive thing Dunleavy can do is draw the charge, which he can do a lot (tied 4th according to www.82games.com), but sometimes he can let off a good shot, but not a lot of the time.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball