Game Thread: Indiana Pacers @ Warriors 2006-11-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors continue their winning ways against the Pacers?

Poll ended at Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:05 pm

YES
13
100%
NO
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 13


Rookie
Posts: 105
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:21 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:53 pm
Damn it, this was a close game all the way like the Spurs game...unfortunately...they just lost it at the last second...Ellis did great, I hope JRich is alright and BD came back and put up numbers again!
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:56 pm
DAMMIT, that was our f'n game. THAT DUNLEAVY GOALTENDING CALL SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN CALLED!!!! THIS IS BS. THAT WAS OUR GAME. I AM SO F'N PISSED RIGHT NOW.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 772
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:21 am
Location: SOCAL
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:57 pm
Well, that Freaking sucks ass! Nice pass there Dungheap! WTF happened, this game looked to be won by the W's... Jackson and Harrington killed us...
This season is not a flop.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:59 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Well, that Freaking sucks ass! Nice pass there Dungheap! WTF happened, this game looked to be won by the W's... Jackson and Harrington killed us...


we should have never been in that position anyway!!!! the dunleavy call, the monta missed layup at the end. the pacers draining threes. DAMMIT!!! we have lost so many close, last second games!

Starting Lineup
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:24 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:01 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Well, that Freaking sucks ass! Nice pass there Dungheap! WTF happened, this game looked to be won by the W's... Jackson and Harrington killed us...


Easily summed up. Too much Baron one on one at the end of quarters and the end of the game. Also, we just kept leaving them alone beyond the arc and they were hitting them. We can't win them all and obviuosly the Pacers played well inside and out tonight. They hit all of the key shots when they needed them. That won't happen all the time.

Also Biedrins in foul trouble didn't help.

Oh, and Murphy royally sucked huge asssss on defense in the first half.
Last edited by jsw548 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:01 pm
W's deserved to lose this game!!! They let the Pacers hang around all night long and they didn't do a good job rebounding the ball!!! Murphy sucks!!! We should've traded his ass to the Hawks for Harrington!!!

W's aren't ready for big time yet!!! The good teams win there home games just like the Lakers!!!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13536
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:05 pm
For once (and perhaps the final time), I agree with Fitz. That BS no-goaltending-call when Dunleavy's lay-up got smacked off the backboard was a 4-point swing. Not only did Golden State NOT get the automatic 2 points, but the Pacers got an easy bucket on the other end, too.

If you swing the final score by 4 points, Golden State wins. Hell, if you swing it by TWO, the Warriors force overtime. The ref's seriously stole this one... and, as a former ref myself, I hate to blame the game on officials, but this is just too undeniable.

Something has to be done about the ref's calling Warriors' games. We're getting stepped on. I don't mind when the sports writers don't give us our due respect, but referee's should be impartial... and, so far, thats not been the case.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

Starting Lineup
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:29 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:19 pm
First its the Phantom fouls, and its the Phantom NO Calls...

I guess we still don't get the calls no on fouls, nor goaltending...

its all part of the game eh??? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Role Player
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:53 pm
Location: san francisco
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:20 pm
the refs sucked, but really, the warriors shouldn't have even put ourselves in this position - our offense was pretty good, but like I was worried about, Baron comes back and our team ball is not as good as against Spurs and Jazz. More importantly, Warriors played crappy defense. Refs were a factor, but they should not have been. Warrior players better be kicking themselves right now!
11 years of no playoffs and counting...

Starting Lineup
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:29 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:22 pm
yup...ball movement sucked big time

Starting Lineup
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:29 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:24 pm
jsw548 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:Well, that Freaking sucks ass! Nice pass there Dungheap! WTF happened, this game looked to be won by the W's... Jackson and Harrington killed us...


Easily summed up. Too much Baron one on one at the end of quarters and the end of the game. Also, we just kept leaving them alone beyond the arc and they were hitting them. We can't win them all and obviuosly the Pacers played well inside and out tonight. They hit all of the key shots when they needed them. That won't happen all the time.

Also Biedrins in foul trouble didn't help.

Oh, and Murphy royally sucked huge asssss on defense in the first half.


obviously, you dont want the warriors to win 10...before the niners do... :wink:

Starting Lineup
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:24 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:43 pm
More reasons we lost to Indy:

Tinsley; 13 points over his season average.
Harrington: 13 points over his season average.
Foster: 6 points over his season average.

It's all about the D.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21385
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:31 am
This definately is a disappointing loss! The frontline was outplayed to say the least!

Props to Ellis and baron who carried the team! Baron is taking too many shots though! Close to a triple double, he'll get one or two this season it looks.

Dunleavy did well statistically but I'm interested to hear how he looked and whether he was effective or not.

Al Harrington really came to play! I still didn't want him but the man is capable!

Some games this sort of letdown will happen but the boys need to keep their heads up because they have been real good so far.

Is JRich hurt because he didn't play many minutes?
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1357
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:21 pm
Location: Menlo Park, California
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:48 am
migya wrote:This definately is a disappointing loss! The frontline was outplayed to say the least!

Props to Ellis and baron who carried the team! Baron is taking too many shots though! Close to a triple double, he'll get one or two this season it looks.

Dunleavy did well statistically but I'm interested to hear how he looked and whether he was effective or not.

Al Harrington really came to play! I still didn't want him but the man is capable!

Some games this sort of letdown will happen but the boys need to keep their heads up because they have been real good so far.

Is JRich hurt because he didn't play many minutes?


Dun had a good game. Few mistakes and very efficient on the offensive end.

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:48 am
#32 wrote:For once (and perhaps the final time), I agree with Fitz. That BS no-goaltending-call when Dunleavy's lay-up got smacked off the backboard was a 4-point swing. Not only did Golden State NOT get the automatic 2 points, but the Pacers got an easy bucket on the other end, too.

If you swing the final score by 4 points, Golden State wins. Hell, if you swing it by TWO, the Warriors force overtime. The ref's seriously stole this one... and, as a former ref myself, I hate to blame the game on officials, but this is just too undeniable.

Something has to be done about the ref's calling Warriors' games. We're getting stepped on. I don't mind when the sports writers don't give us our due respect, but referee's should be impartial... and, so far, thats not been the case.
The Pacers also shot 14 more FT's :banghead:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

cron