Biedrins

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:23 pm
How 'bout some props for tonight's free throws ???

4 for 5 = 80 Percent
And some folks don't believe in miracles.

PROPS TO AB for his FREE THROWS !!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:31 am
ChronicallyInclined wrote:well biedrins is suppose to be a pf, so if he keeps developing like he has, look for him to be a pf, and o bryant to be C if he developes as nellie see's

I only see Biedrins as a center. I don't think he can play PF succesfully. That's why I'm confused as to the POB pick. Ike will end up being the pf once we manage to move the dead weight Murphy has become... and POB probably will spell both from the bench. At least, that's how I see it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:10 am
coltraning wrote:
hobbes wrote:
nazguls17 wrote:Andris is the best, but how Latvians say - Andris ir krut?kais!!!
I hope that in future he will be a super star and after nuggets game I think that it will be so :)

welcome nazguls and all of our other recent members from Latvia. AB is blossoming before our eyes. He is the perfect center for Nellie's offense, he can run, rebound, block shots, and finish in the paint. He's FT shooting still needs work but is dramatically improving. I think you can almost say he's the best center Nellie has ever had. If he's not now, he will be shortly.

The emergence of AB and Monta gives us a lot of hope for the future

absolutely...I am sure Nelson doesn't have fond memories of Ewing :wink:
I would put Ike in the hopeful mix when he returns...Monta, Andris and Ike and Pietrus are all reasons to watch...

I also think Pietrus is doing enough to be included in this group for the future. With baron, JRich and one or two of the group of O'bryant, Zarko, Barnes and Roberston, that is enough of a rotation to make the team competitive for the next decade at least.

Whether they all get resigned is another issue and I think the answer is NO

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:13 am
PRAY for GOOD HEALTH AND NO INJURIES

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:02 am
For give me all Goldensteit fans because I know that all of you would like to see biedrins playing in Goldensteit(if he will play like this all the time), bu I would like to see him in some stronger club like in Spurs or something like that because if he would play in stroner club he would progress faster.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:08 am
nazguls17 wrote:For give me all Goldensteit fans because I know that all of you would like to see biedrins playing in Goldensteit(if he will play like this all the time), bu I would like to see him in some stronger club like in Spurs or something like that because if he would play in stroner club he would progress faster.

Or not play at all... Those teams hardly play young guys when they're aiming for a ring.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:14 pm
nazguls17 wrote:For give me all Goldensteit fans because I know that all of you would like to see biedrins playing in Goldensteit(if he will play like this all the time), bu I would like to see him in some stronger club like in Spurs or something like that because if he would play in stroner club he would progress faster.

Forgive me you Roookie csucker ... BUTT OUT :pain10:

Last edited by SoCooLBob on Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:50 pm
wow socool, i never would've expected that out of you…ha
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:14 am

players progress faster on weaker teams with bigger roles. Jordan. Lebron. Do you want biedrins to be the next darko millicic?
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:54 am
And you fucken SoCool just shut up if you don't say something worthy.
:agrue:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:04 am
dstown wrote:wow socool, i never would've expected that out of you…ha

Definately very surprising!

migya make the ring fall on ya
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:32 am

:D Gotta Keep Ya'll On Your Toes !!! :D

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TqudMlz4Ybw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="340" height="280"></embed>

:withstupid: Image
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball