Lets Get Marion

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:32 pm
TMC wrote:
#32 wrote:Exactly!

Everybody was acting like this guy was the new Magic ****ing Johnson! Boris Diaw isn't ****! And I've been saying that for the past year!

You're not alone at that... I've said he was overrated for the whole past season. Nobody can be as bad as he was in Atlanta and as good as he looked last year. Probably something in between.

So, I guess I'm just calling out migya and Pest then. They were the HUGE Diaw supporters during his Nash-inspired surge last year. :roll:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:46 pm
I saw a few Suns games from last season and Diaw has alot of talent! He is a playmaker and creator that can do almost everything, offense and defense. He just doesn't seem to have much of an outside shot

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:02 am
migya wrote:I saw a few Suns games from last season and Diaw has alot of talent! He is a playmaker and creator that can do almost everything, offense and defense. He just doesn't seem to have much of an outside shot

Better yet, he just doesn't seem to have much of a game without Nash.

He's played his best game of the season against us... and guess what?. Nash came back for that game...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:07 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:I saw a few Suns games from last season and Diaw has alot of talent! He is a playmaker and creator that can do almost everything, offense and defense. He just doesn't seem to have much of an outside shot

He's played his best game of the season against us... and guess what?. Nash came back for that game...

Thats been my point all along! :D
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:59 pm
TMC wrote:

He was the playmaker at times when Nash was on the bench last season. He gets alot of assists because of that. Diaw has talent but this season he has just not been perfroming well but I reckon that will change soon

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Trades