BCF - Basket Club Fontenay-Sous-Bois

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:11 am
" Young simpleton..." Ha ! So they actually banned the doc huh? I thought he merely just got sick of us or something---***030***---

TB/RIP doc...
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:32 pm
migya wrote:ALL FIGHTS TO THE PRIVATE FORUM!!!!

:mrgreen:

Migya. Internet forums are meant for fights (or at least arguments). Otherwise it just becomes one big circle jerk. Which coincidentally is what the private forum is for.........
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:25 pm
TMC wrote:
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:What ever happened to drfrank?

He was banned from the board. Some users complained about him, he was warned, didn't change his behavior and thus was permanently banned.

WHAT?!?!

When did this happen???? :oops:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:51 pm
#32 wrote:
TMC wrote:

He was banned from the board. Some users complained about him, he was warned, didn't change his behavior and thus was permanently banned.

WHAT?!?!

I think it was around the time that the fantasy leagues were being drafted.
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:12 pm
#32 wrote:
TMC wrote:

WHAT?!?!

a while back. It takes something pretty extreme for that to happen, since we all have our moments, but the dude consistently went out there and didn't seem to be able to control it, so once hobbes posted the forum guidelines it was only a matter of time...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:25 pm
Awww, damn!

I liked that guy. Even though we got into it a few times, the man had an opinion and wasn't one to let it go unheard. I like that. :wink:

So... how many guys complained about him? Cause I'd be willing to start a petition to bring him back.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:32 pm
Yeah I didn't have a problem with him.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:47 pm
Hobbes rule #1: ) Keep foul language to a minimum. I am not going to be the FCC and ban every single four letter word, as that would be ridiculous, but name-calling of other posters and excessing vulgarity will not be tolerated.

Frank regularly violated every part of that, towards numerous posters - pretty simple
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:02 pm
#32 wrote:Awww, damn!

I liked that guy. Even though we got into it a few times, the man had an opinion and wasn't one to let it go unheard. I like that. :wink:

So... how many guys complained about him? Cause I'd be willing to start a petition to bring him back.

I don't miss him. he contributed nothing to the warriors part of the discussion, rarely talking about them. When he did "contribute" it was with a stream of slander, vulgarity, and general detrimental behavior that made even J-rich seem like mother teresa. It wasn't even creative, it was just the same old insults that got boring after a while. but most importantly, he was warned three times to clean up his act. He couldn't (showing that there was likely a screw loose in him). Rules and moderators were added in part because of his behavior. He didn't follow these new rules. He got banned. Bringing him back would be like buying out foyle, then resigning him and starting him while he was still on our previous payroll
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:21 pm
He was warned 3 times...?

How come everyone seems to know about this but me? Did you and colt complain about him (I don't care, just wondering)?
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:50 pm
#32 wrote:He was warned 3 times...?

How come everyone seems to know about this but me? Did you and colt complain about him (I don't care, just wondering)?

I was one of the ones who complained, I don't know who else did, though I was told that there were others and that he was warned multiple times prior to that. He just randomly spouted **** one too many times. I don't think we needed that.
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:05 pm
You might have been right. I'm not the best judge of appropriate language. If he said some offensive things that I didn't catch, than I understand the reasons he's gone.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:08 pm
#32 wrote:You might have been right. I'm not the best judge of appropriate language. If he said some offensive things that I didn't catch, than I understand the reasons he's gone.

yeah, it wasn't exactly too subtle. here was one of the things he said with pretty much no provocation(a lot of the stuff he said has been deleted though)

"you have a life? hahha, you said in your little rant that you were being real. we all know you don't have a life so don't even pretend like you do. you're stuck with rasheed wallace. deal with it you little scum bucket. all day you had a chance to find a computer to check this forum. you probably surf myspace all day, praying on little boys, so please go out of your way and check your forum. oh, and you want to be real here? no one asked you to join THIS league if you're happy with your piece of **** team that you drafted yourself. and it wasn't just migya and myself who were unhappy with our teams - there were other people too. besides, this is a unique way to pick a team that you will manage for the rest of the season. regardless, you weren't here to check your team, face the penalty. your team sucks away. and what the eff do you know about medications you twerp? for the first time in your life, some calls it like they see it and you consider them crazy. your ****ing parents are crazy for sheltering you and turning you into a complete *****. hahha this little douche is talking a big game but you're not impressing anyone. shut up or end it. i vote for the latter"
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:22 pm
D.A.M.N.

I don't even think I've posted something that offensive right outta the gate.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 am
What's done is done and hobbes has made his decision. DrFrank can still come on here as a guest or sign on with a different name but the point that hobbes was surely trying to send is just to have respect for one another and not go overboard. The doc was alright with most of us but obviously he was to extreme with some others

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum