Game Thread: Seattle Supersonics @ Warriors 2006-11-18

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors winning streak go to five?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:14 am

100%
YES
No votes
NO

Total votes: 13

All Star
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:14 am
Game Thread: Seattle Supersonics @ Warriors 2006-11-18

Seattle Supersonics (4-5) @ Golden State Warriors (6-3)

Start time 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Jason Richardson
PF - Mickael Pietrus
C - Andris Biedrins

Probable starters for the Seattle Supersonics
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Luke Ridnour
SG - Ray Allen
SF - Rashard Lewis
PF - Chris Wilcox
C - John Petro

Team leaders this season
PPG - B. Davis (20.4) | R. Allen (25.1)
RPG - A. Biedrins (7.3) | C. Wilcox (9.8)
APG - B. Davis (7.9) | L. Ridnour (6.6)
SPG - B. Davis (2.3) | R. Allen (1.7)
BPG - A. Biedrins (2.1) | N. Collison (1.1)

Hall of Famer
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:24 am
This one will be tough. I'm not high on the Sonics but they have been good so far this season.

Warriors by 10

All Star
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:03 am
migya wrote:This one will be tough. I'm not high on the Sonics but they have been good so far this season.

Warriors by 10

Really? 4 and 5 is roughly what I'd expected from the sonics. We should crush them. W by 15.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:49 am
migya wrote:This one will be tough. I'm not high on the Sonics but they have been good so far this season.

Warriors by 10

See?, I told you they would be better than anyone expected. With a bit more luck, they'd be 6-3 like us... They're far from being a good team, but they certainly don't suck.

Still, and playing at The Oracle, we should win this game... but it will be closer than the one against the Queens.

W's by 3.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:23 am
cladden wrote:

Warriors by 10

Really? 4 and 5 is roughly what I'd expected from the sonics. We should crush them. W by 15.

I expected the sonics to be 1-8 or something. They are a team that is yet to find their identity with potentially very good young players like Wilcox, Collison, Wilkins and Petro. Their frontline's development will determine their future

All Star
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:07 am
odd - when you look at the sonics on paper, that's a strong starting 5..still, it is home, so Ws by 4

Starting Lineup
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:28 am
The Sonics are not going to break this winning streak.

W's by a comfortable 10...

» Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:11 pm
Seattle before Golden State:

Seattle after Golden State:

Warriors by 10+

Starting Lineup
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:50 pm
This will be a tougher match up for the Ws, The Sonics like to run and can shoot from the outside. There are not to many pg in the league that can match up to Baron right now and def not Luke Ridnour. Wilcox will be tough to leep off the boards. But I think we will keep the momentum going.
Plus the warriors keep getting teams comming off a game the night before, with them having a days rest.
Ws by 6.

Starting Lineup
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:11 pm
This will be a hard matchup for the warriors defensively, but offensively it should be easy. whos gonna guard allen effectively?

All Star
» Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:32 pm
#32 wrote:Seattle before Golden State:

Seattle after Golden State:

Warriors by 10+

:D

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:23 am
Allen and Lewis are ones to watch. Wilcox should be stopped by Biedrins. But the silent ones like Ridnour will be factors if the Warriors pay attention more on Ray and Rashard.

Oh, and we may see "J-Rich's" Sene. You know, the guy he was so high on. Wonder why they took him anyway. They have Swift, drafted Petro last year, and take this guy. It's like watching the Detroit Lions take WR's back-to-back.

W's by 10.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:24 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:Oh, and we may see "J-Rich's" Sene. You know, the guy he was so high on. Wonder why they took him anyway. They have Swift, drafted Petro last year, and take this guy. It's like watching the Detroit Lions take WR's back-to-back.

Seems like they made a promise to him... and tried to trade down to still get him with a lower pick, but nobody bit.

Starting Lineup
» Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:02 pm
if he hold allen and lewis under 25 points, then we will win. i love how there playing right now. baron is on fire!

WARRIORS BY 7

Role Player
» Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:31 pm
im seeing the warriors win this one by 16