BCF - Basket Club Fontenay-Sous-Bois

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:14 am
#32 : "I am so good at basketball that you will have a really difficult time to beat to me.

I can shoot shots really well with great accuracy."

What about my ass ???

I'm one of the best player of BCF !!
May i'm younger than you (i'm 16 years old) but it's not a question of age it's a question of talent. I'm ready to challenge you I in 1 on 1 and when i'll shut u down ok ??? So ready ?? :agrue: :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:54 pm
Fear not, young simpleton. I have no intention of proving my basketball skills (at least, not on this forum). I was merely re-posting a comment from a previous poster that you reminded me of.

Carry on.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:07 pm
#32 wrote:Fear not, young simpleton. I have no intention of proving my basketball skills (at least, not on this forum). I was merely re-posting a comment from a previous poster that you reminded me of.

Carry on.

hahahahahaha

Now this is a classic post! Beautifully said #32

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:16 pm
I'm just suprised the French kid didn't go off on you in his own language. Most kids at my school with that type of attitude go off on kids in their own language then give the kid a good whooping 1v1.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:19 pm
He can cuss me out all he wants. I'm perfectly fluent in French.

Parlez-vous français, amigo! :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:14 pm
#32 wrote:He can cuss me out all he wants. I'm perfectly fluent in French.

Well amigo isn't french but the rest looked good :wink:

A little french from me. The spelling might nt be right but the message is a true one!

-Je aime la femme sous ma bit :mrgreen:

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:36 am
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:He can cuss me out all he wants. I'm perfectly fluent in French.

Well amigo isn't french but the rest looked good :wink:

That was kinda the joke. :bday:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:39 pm
LMAO...When I read the first post I was already thinkin of the beat u all contests...Ha ! Ah man...that first one is a CLASSIC ---***030***---

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:16 am
"I'm just suprised the French kid didn't go off on you in his own language. Most kids at my school with that type of attitude go off on kids in their own language then give the kid a good whooping 1v1."

BayAreWarriors, I don't really understand what you wrote. I won't speak in french in thi forum beacause there are not ! I don't really know if my english is good or not. I like to have good communication with people from every country. And the Golden State Warriors must continue on this way :D We won 4 matches that's excellent. Well #32, when i'll be on the NBA (that's a dream :roll: ) What will you do ?? You will simply :D me :mrgreen: . :D I'm the best player of my team, I make beautiful lay-ups.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:20 am
GoldenFranceWarriors wrote:Well #32, when i'll be on the NBA (that's a dream :roll: ) What will you do ?? You will simply :D me :mrgreen: . :D I'm the best player of my team, I make beautiful lay-ups.

And so it begins... :happy1:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:10 am
ALL FIGHTS TO THE PRIVATE FORUM!!!!

:mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:16 pm
Young France keep Ballin', your english is good, #32 was just bringing up a old funny joke that you reminded him of :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:23 pm
GoldenFranceWarriors wrote:"I'm just suprised the French kid didn't go off on you in his own language. Most kids at my school with that type of attitude go off on kids in their own language then give the kid a good whooping 1v1."

BayAreWarriors, I don't really understand what you wrote. I won't speak in french in thi forum beacause there are not ! I don't really know if my english is good or not. I like to have good communication with people from every country. And the Golden State Warriors must continue on this way :D We won 4 matches that's excellent. Well #32, when i'll be on the NBA (that's a dream :roll: ) What will you do ?? You will simply :D me :mrgreen: . :D I'm the best player of my team, I make beautiful lay-ups.

je suis tres content que vous aimez basketball -continuez jouer, 32 seulement fait un idee un peu amusement, parce-que nous sommes des hommes tres vivant
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:31 am
GoldenFranceWarriors wrote:"I'm just suprised the French kid didn't go off on you in his own language. Most kids at my school with that type of attitude go off on kids in their own language then give the kid a good whooping 1v1."

That's fine. Nice to know you ain't an a*shole who would cuss someone out in their own native tongue.

Oh, and I have a off topic question. What ever happened to drfrank?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:26 am
xBayAreaWarriorx wrote:What ever happened to drfrank?

He was banned from the board. Some users complained about him, he was warned, didn't change his behavior and thus was permanently banned.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum