BCF - Basket Club Fontenay-Sous-Bois

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:45 am
Well people, I play BasketBall, i'm a player :mrgreen: I play on the french club Basket Club Fontenay-Sous-Bois ( that's not in french championship ). We are actually first in classement.
Hahaha yeah I love this game, I love the Warriors, I love Warriors cheerleaders :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

Simply I love BasketBall, it's all my life.

GoldenFranceWarriors

Go Warriors ! ( BC Fontenay :mrgreen: )
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 pm
Trust me, if you challenge me one on one in basketball, you will feel I am harder to defend than you defend Dirk Nowitski as a matter of fact. Because I work hard everyday despite I am about same tall as 5'8. However, I tell you that I am a great low-post player of which Diogu good at.

I am so good at basketball that you will have a really difficult time to beat to me.

I can shoot shots really well with great accuracy.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:22 pm
#32 wrote:I am so good at basketball that you will have a really difficult time to beat to me.

Do I have to remind you that I beat you all at living? :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:41 pm
Yes! It's the revival of the "I beat you all at..." My all time favorite... :headbang:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:14 pm
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:28 pm
Do you prefer the spamwich or the oven roasted spam??? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:03 pm
#32 wrote:Trust me, if you challenge me one on one in basketball, you will feel I am harder to defend than you defend Dirk Nowitski as a matter of fact. Because I work hard everyday despite I am about same tall as 5'8. However, I tell you that I am a great low-post player of which Diogu good at.

I am so good at basketball that you will have a really difficult time to beat to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

Um.............
I beat all of you at pharynx smacking. I tell you, I can beat and "ram" pharynx like it is going out of fashion. I can make a good femme feel a little winded and maybe even a little short of breath. I tell you, I am capable of expanding many crevace.

I beat you all at pharynx smacking :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:46 pm
migya wrote:
#32 wrote:Trust me, if you challenge me one on one in basketball, you will feel I am harder to defend than you defend Dirk Nowitski as a matter of fact. Because I work hard everyday despite I am about same tall as 5'8. However, I tell you that I am a great low-post player of which Diogu good at.

Um.............
I beat all of you at pharynx smacking. I tell you, I can beat and "ram" pharynx like it is going out of fashion. I can make a good femme feel a little winded and maybe even a little short of breath. I tell you, I am capable of expanding many crevace.

:scratch:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:13 pm
John Patrick wrote:
migya wrote:

Um.............

Read up on human biology :wink: :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:49 am
perhaps this will shed some light:

To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:55 am
John Patrick wrote:
migya wrote:

Um.............

::lol:

Someone gotta be the best at that, too.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:37 pm

POST OF THE YEAR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ImageImage
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:48 pm

Hahahaha. This reminds me of an old post here in this forum.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:11 pm

I like how you replace "dirk suxy at" with "diogu good at"
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:20 pm
Wow, imitating Baron4MVP is becoming an artform.
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum