Westcoast (Underground) Hip-Hop

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:48 am
I'm having a hard time coming across the old HoboJunction/Hiero (kmel) battle in it's entirety. Likewise, I'm also looking for Hobo-Whooriders single, Eclipse 427 and other various underground crews from the bay. I had RassKass's remain anonymous/won't catch me runnin on vinyl but it got jacked. There's a compilation outa Seattle called Translated Inscriptions that I'm seriously searchin' for. If anyone has a clue where to get these items please tell me---***030**---

" When I rhyme, no n*gga is equivalent, casual is the best of
ya best to go back to where ya came from
I change ya style, and kill you all you fall
I'm the mack, I'm fine ,swell
kickin it on kmel talking ya mail and going to buy a big phat sack trees
smokin' weed on the air, yeah I'm a muther efin player like you won't believe
cuz ya won't concieve..." Casual freestyle

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:52 pm
I guess nobody knows what I'm talkin bout'...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:17 am
i never heard of RassKass bro until i heard him dis the Game!

Game would rip that punk to shreds. (even though i never heard him)

And Rasskass took a swipe at my homie steve irwin <NOT>

Leave the dead at rest is all i can say... unless your talking about fallen hiphop soldiers
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:19 am
The Game is a horrible artist. I hate that guy. I only give his "Black Wall Street" credit because Ya Boy is with him.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:30 am
I know Safir who was in the Hobo group and was suppose to drop a album titled Golden State with Ras Kass and Xzibit but with Ras going to jail for FTA on like his 3rd DUI and X blowin up on MTV the project never took off so instead Safir has been a leading male video actor, played Mya's boyfriend, I remember the whooridas single it was bumpin and they had a video for it, I think it was two of them and one was Safir's cousin, I haven't heard of them since :!: If you are in the Bay try Rasputin's in Berkeley or go to Rasputins.com Good Luck, I am A Music Freak who has been downloading from kazza lite for 2 1/2 years trying to get all the old school cuts and songs from back in the day until current and know how frustrating it can be some times but it's gratifying when you come across that song you haven't heard in hella long or you finally get the one you've been looking for 8)
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:36 am
Lyrically Rass Kass would eat Gayme for lunch :!: Bay Warrior what do you mean Ya Boy is with him :?:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:40 am
Ya Boy is a bay area underground rap artist from Fillmore, SF. He joined up with The Game's lil "Black Wall Street" thing. Don't know too much about it, but like I said, I only give cred to that thing Game started up because Ya Boy joined up with him. Ya Boy spits fire, I like his rhymes. He has a couple new songs out like "100 Bars of Crack" and "100 More Bars". 100 Bars of Crack's beat has the original beat of Snoop Dogg's "Nuthin' But A G Thang". But what really got me likin' this guy was his "Rookie of the Year" album.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:46 pm
The Game is a punk.

I heard somewhere that 50 wrote the majority of his hits on The Documentary (pretty much all of them except "Dreams"). 50's claiming that they had to mute out his vocals on "Church For Thugs", "How We Do", "Love It Or Hate It", and "Westside Story". Said he gave them to The Game because he was down and wanted to get his career off the ground... but after the beef, 50 Cent said he wasn't gonna lie about it anymore. He said they even took his name off the credits so it looked like Game wrote those songs.

I usually don't buy into that kinda macho ****, but I gotta admit... all of those songs sound a helluva lot more like 50 Cent songs than Game songs. Just my opinion.

For that reason, I don't think The Game has as much talent as he's billed to have. I think Young Buck is the same way. It really seems like 50 helps him out more than he should.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:22 pm
Anyone listen to Zion I or Pigeon John?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:47 am
Zion I is dope.
New. Stuff.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:22 pm
Zion is tight. Opened for them once in the Zay...

-------Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:36 am Post subject:

Lyrically Rass Kass would eat Gayme for lunch -----------------O.G. broe

THE BROE KNOWS. DON'T HATE---***030***---
Last edited by zero3zero on Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:52 pm
zero3zero wrote: THE BROE KNOWS. DON'T HATE---***030***---

:scratch:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:58 pm
Well he does ya know^%^&*???
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:12 pm
Zion I has a pretty sweet new album with the Grouch. The couple songs Grouch did with them on their previous albums were sweet, so it's nice to see a full-length collaboration. I gotta say, though, the new album, 'Heroes in The City Of Dope', was not as good as I expected. The two songs they did before on Zion's first two albums- Silly Putty on 'Mind Over Matter' and Flow on 'DeepWater Slang', were two of the sickest underground hip-hop songs to ever come out of the yay. Perhaps my expectations were a little too high for the new album.

Pigeon John is OK. I was turned off by him at first, but I will admit, his latest albums have some dope beats. I've always been a bigger fan of Living Legends/Heiro/Souls of Mischief etc. Being originally from the Peninsula side of the Bay, I'll always be a fan of RBL Posse, Nickatina and those guys, too.
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:03 pm
Horn's and Halo's my friend...Equipto's sick as vuck. BS from SFC baby!
---***030***---

Return to Off-Topic Forum