Randolph

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:56 pm
I'd trade Ike for J-Rich college teamate Zach from the trailblazers....Even though the salaries don't match those are the key players that would be involved in the trade. Maybe Ike, Foyle and maybe another player...

I think Zach would make a better fit for the W's offense since his outside game is alittle bit better. And he can take the ball from the high post. He seems alittle bit quicker and he gets to the rim better with his quick spinning moves...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:31 am
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'd rather play five Dunleavys instead of trading for that turd of a player... Zach Randolph is one of the reasons the Blazers are one of the worst teams in the league. Good numbers for a player that doesn't defend or pass the ball and behaves like a maddened crybaby... good enough to destroy a franchise.

If Ike played the same number of minutes, he'd have around the same numbers, with a much better chemistry in the team.

Honestly, if it were up to me, Zach Randolph woulnd't have a spot in the NBA.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:39 am
I think playing with someone who knows Zach...J-Rich. He would change how he plays and how he acts off the court.

Look at our lovely friend up there playing at Arco (Mr. Artest). What a model citizen right now playing for such a lovely fan base. Sac fans and W's fans are the most loyal fans to their team!!!

Look at the Jailblazers their fans base if probably non existence!!!

Everybody needs to start on a clean slate if there's not doing well...

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:45 am
That's why the good GM's in the league take a gamble once in awhile!!!
And our current GM doesn't have the balls to make a big time deal...He is in love with players who have potential and he is afraid to ship them out!!!

Let's be honest Chris go lucky and stole BD for Claxton and Davis!!! W's aren't going to be able to go the Garnetts, O'Neal and the Stoudamires...
You gotta find out where the hidden talent is elsewhere on one of the lowly teams and see what you can make out of the situation.

David West would make a great addition but the Hornet aren't going to deal to the W's again!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:12 am
One other point I forgot. The turd has a max deal, averaging around $15 million per season (in fact, over 17 at the end of the deal) that runs till 2011... Between that and his attitude, he has it all to destroy any hope a franchise can have till the middle of the next decade.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:39 pm
well, disregarding the fact TMC has irrational hatred for random players, I think that there's no way that the blazers would take this trade
ImageImage
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:42 pm
no way i want him here he get very nasy contract and i dont see a spot open for him to be here :banghead: and why the hell do u want to trade ike so badly its barely preseason,if he doesnt get to play or he going to suck then trade him but not now
This is the year
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:44 pm
I don't like this trade since Randolph is a trouble-maker and will get benched by Nellie for laziness, attitude, etc.

Plus two, give Ike a little time! Once he learns the playbook, his minutes should increase. He's already shown flashes this pre-season (needs to lower fouls by a lot though).
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:20 am
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:well, disregarding the fact TMC has irrational hatred for random players, I think that there's no way that the blazers would take this trade

Hey, it may be irrational, but they are not random players. I know exactly who I hate... :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:06 am
TMC wrote::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'd rather play five Dunleavys instead of trading for that turd of a player...

You're being stupid now :mrgreen:

Randolph is worse for the team than Diogu!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:19 am
Diogu could put up better all-around numbers than Randolph.

Zach Randolph has terrible defensive numbers (something Ike wont)... and an attitude problem.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't this 'post-player' average 44% from the field last year?

Look, Randolph had a helluva '03-'04 campaign... but his numbers have majorly fallen off since then. He averages almost 3 rebounds less, 2 points less, and his FG% (which had hit 51% in '02... and 49% in '03) has fallen off nearly 10%!. On top of that, he hasn't played close to a full season since 2003-'04. Not worth it.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:46 pm
But you forget Randolph just like BD worked his ass off by losing the extra weight!!!

And he's having a great season and his team is winning!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:25 pm
Especially with that performance against the Hornets. They blew a 27 point lead and the Blazers ended up winning it.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:10 pm
True, but that doesn't wanna make us trade for him.

Return to Trades