Rashard Lewis

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:07 pm
five footer wrote:I don't understand, how can you guys sit in this room and talk about trades? We all know Don Nelson love Mike Dunleavy and the skills he brings to the power foward position. Josh Howard and Rashad Lewis would be nice addition to the team, but I think Dunleavy brings more game than the both of them. He shoots better from the outside, he has better ball handling skills to play the point foward position. This Year he will shoot better and have more assist in this system. This will be a break out year and you can count on this.

:oops:

That is just sickening and TMC is right that that is what has been said for the last 4 years and only garbage has been seen in return

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:11 pm
five footer wrote:Also, I have to blame part on the offensive sets. They pretty much had Dun sitting on the perimeter waiting for the drive and kick from Baron and D.Fish.What type of offense is that?

It's the kind of offense where the PG (you know the guy that is suppose to be the playmaker and not just a shooter or anything else) sets things up and everyone else feeds off of him!

Dunleavy has played well in the preseason nearly every time and then has done horribly when it counts

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:35 pm
im all or this trade
This is the year

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:33 pm
Well time will tell if indeed Dunleavy will flourish under Nelson and his system that plays to the strengths of Dunleavy and majority of the rest of the TEAM that Mullin has assembled :!: I believe Dun will be productive and am excited about the upcoming season :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:19 am
O.G. broe wrote:Well time will tell if indeed Dunleavy will flourish under Nelson and his system that plays to the strengths of Dunleavy and majority of the rest of the TEAM that Mullin has assembled :!: I believe Dun will be productive and am excited about the upcoming season :!:

Well that's very good then :mrgreen:

Previous

Return to Trades