Prosecutor charges Pacers' Jackson for strip club fight

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21741
» Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:41 pm
The problem is the threat of abuse if automatics are legal but at least everyone would know that if they decided to be stupid with someone, there's always the consequence
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:04 am
migya wrote: at least everyone would know that if they decided to be stupid with someone, there's always the consequence


And you think it's worth it?... I think there's too much risk allowing automatic weapons. One crazy guy can be reason enough for a carnage... It may not happen all the time, maybe never, but there's always that risk.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21741
» Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:39 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote: at least everyone would know that if they decided to be stupid with someone, there's always the consequence


And you think it's worth it?... I think there's too much risk allowing automatic weapons. One crazy guy can be reason enough for a carnage... It may not happen all the time, maybe never, but there's always that risk.



It is a big risk but I just don't like the fact that the army and the cops have all the guns and the people have nothing! They can enforce what ever they want and the people can do nothing really!

Weapons in good hands are good :)
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:14 am
migya wrote:Weapons in good hands are good :)


Sure, the problem then is the definition of "good hands". If you allow civilians to carry weapons, most will be on good hands... but the rest are the problem then.

I'm all for complete banishment of weapons.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21741
» Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:06 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Weapons in good hands are good :)


Sure, the problem then is the definition of "good hands". If you allow civilians to carry weapons, most will be on good hands... but the rest are the problem then.

I'm all for complete banishment of weapons.



the bad guys will always have weapons! It's the good guys that need them

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest